Sold to an ally, lost to an enemy

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
well you know the Dotard said the intelligence community should go back to school.... :rolleyes:

these idiots think they know more than people who have worked these issues and areas of the world for their careers. its amazing how the uneducated think they just magically know more.
Our intelligence community has had its share of faux pas and f**k ups, no doubt. But DJ's declaring himself some intelligence expert is ludicrous. His and his followers' approach of throwing out the baby with the bathwater demonstrates the Republican inability to see the world other than in black and white.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Our intelligence community has had its share of faux pas and f**k ups, no doubt. But DJ's declaring himself some intelligence expert is ludicrous. His and his followers' approach of throwing out the baby with the bathwater demonstrates the Republican inability to see the world other than in black and white.
yes thats true, but to just refuse to listen to the reports coming out from all those agencies, with all those professionals working on them is just ridiculous. nothing is perfect, but i will put my trust in the women and men working hard and risking their lives gathering and analyzing this intel before any conspiracy theorist.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
The ultimate of ALL JOKES--of all hypocrisy--is that these same people who don't trust our intelligence agencies.......DO TRUST DONALD J TRUMP. Go figure.
But Clara, Trump can be trusted. If you're married to him, you can trust him to screw around on ya. If you're a contractor working for him, and he decides it's time for one of his creative bankruptcies to further his pussy-grabbing lifestyle, you can trust him to screw you. If he's your president, you can trust him to lie at will.

May 2018
USA
If you claim that we have all of these problems in our foreign affairs why would you continue to listen to the people who have been giving all of the advice that caused the problems?
The problem isn't the "experts". The problem is IDIOTS IGNORING THE EXPERTS. GW Bush, idiot exemplary, ignored the experts on WMDs, fabricated his own fake "evidence", and lied us into 2 wars (Iraq and Afghanistan). Donald Trump, another idiot, is STILL ignoring the experts.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
The problem isn't the "experts". The problem is IDIOTS IGNORING THE EXPERTS. GW Bush, idiot exemplary, ignored the experts on WMDs, fabricated his own fake "evidence", and lied us into 2 wars (Iraq and Afghanistan). Donald Trump, another idiot, is STILL ignoring the experts.
An idiot? Are you serious, or just joking around??

“I was against the war in Iraq, okay? And I was right about it, You also know I predicted that Osama bin Laden was coming to the United States, because I knew a lot about it, and I know more about it than most, believe me, and I’ve been given credit for it.”…

May 2018
USA
An idiot? Are you serious, or just joking around??

“I was against the war in Iraq, okay? And I was right about it, You also know I predicted that Osama bin Laden was coming to the United States, because I knew a lot about it, and I know more about it than most, believe me, and I’ve been given credit for it.”…
Think you are responding to a different post or something.