Some news

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
Eastern European opposition to Soviet rule during the Cold War

Eastern Europe...
Among other things, East European opposition to Soviet rule during the Cold War proves that they were not happy then.
I noticed that the Eastern Europeans were never happy, even now, once in the European Union, they criticize this Union most harshly (although they receive subsidies from it).

If you look in more detail, then the peoples of Eastern Europe have always and without interruption criticized any attempts to somehow integrate them into larger spaces:
first, the object of this criticism was three conservative empires (German, Austro-Hungarian and Russian),
then “two totalitarian regimes” (Third German Reich and the USSR),
then the "Soviet occupation",
now here is the "dominance of the European bureaucrats."
This constant criticism only means that in a substantial respect any East European claims can be safely ignored as white noise.

The very same Czechs and Poles secretly and openly dream that they themselves will become a large empire and will integrate someone else into the space of their own.
And with nostalgia recall those times when they had attempts to do so.

One of the most touching and unchanging news genres from Eastern Europe is reports that in some country, after a difficult struggle, a new government of young technocrats with a Western education finally came to power, and now people will live there, now everything is there will get better.

Here, for example, such news from Macedonia. The new prime minister is 35 years old, a financier, studied in London. Foreign Minister - 29 years old, graduated from Bonn University, fluent in English and German. Home Secretary - Female, 30, University of Kent in Britain.

Representatives of civil society, the heads of non commercial organizations, got to high posts (such as the Minister of Defense). The new Minister of European Integration is a lady from the Macedonian branch of Transparency International.

A US citizen (ethnic Macedonian) will become a special minister for attracting foreign investment. And the Minister of Information is the person who worked in the USA at Microsoft.
Is it possible to imagine greater happiness? With such a fabulous government, they will live better in this Macedonia, than in Singapore.

One trouble is, the news from 2006. This is the government of the very same Gruevsky, whom everyone now curses in Macedonia and the West. It’s against him that people have been protesting for almost two years in Skopje. This government of his was drowned in theft and corruption, in the persecution of the opposition, rigged elections and the destruction of independent media.

The rabbi died and appeared before God.
- Where you were born? Lord asked him.
“In Austria-Hungary,” the rabbi answered.
- And where did you go to the header (school)?
- In Czechoslovakia.
- And where did you get married?
- In Hungary.
“And where was your firstborn born?”
- In the Third Reich.
- And where were your grandchildren born?
- IN THE USSR.
- Where did you die?
- In Ukraine.
- My good rabbi - God said - you had to travel a lot in life ...
“Not at all,” the rabbi answered. - I have not left Mukachevo, western Ukraine, all my life.

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
Chinese medium-range missiles are located in China and do not pose a threat to the United States, in any case, if the United States does not bring its ships too close, the Chinese Foreign Ministry said.
Very logical and very anti-democratic.
At a meeting of the Syrian constitutional committee, opposition representatives refused to accept a document on the need to fight terrorism in the country.
Classic... We see the impossibility of bees fighting against honey.
Fox news: the USA should not start a war with drug cartels - this may be in the hands of Russia. (Interview with a retired US Army Colonel).
McCarthyism didn’t go anywhere. It fell silent temporarily during thof the 90s and now it is blooming.
Russians are coming!
The UN adopted a Russian resolution on the fight against the glorification of Nazism. Two countries again were against it. I think which ones, need not be specified.
"Turkey explained to Europe the advantage of Russian gas over American."
US LNG ( Liquefied natural gas) is not only an expensive, but also an unreliable resource. Everyone knows how America relates to its international obligations, and it is extremely imprudent to base its economy on American energy resources .
"Tulsi Gabbard accused Trump of capturing the oil of the Syrian people."
She forgot to add that the maintenance of the US soldiers in Syria is paid by the entire American nation, and the proceeds from the theft of Syrian oil are received by... you know...
"US military ‘owns’ one-third of Syria, ‘the rest is rubble’

Last edited:
Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
Bill Gates on a wealth tax:
"I've paid over $ 10 billion in taxes. I've paid more than anyone in taxes. If I had to pay $ 20 billion, it's fine."
"But when you say I should pay $ 100 billion, then I'm starting to do a little math over what I have left over."

He would have over $6 billion left over, which is about what the average American would earn if they worked for 95,000 years

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
Who is this hipster?
EItjtMRX0AAhdzh.jpg
The organizer of the strike on the oil fields of Baku. It became the first example of the conclusion of a collective agreement with oil producers in the history of the Russian labor movement.

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
Former deputy of ukrainian parliament Onishchenko said, that Joseph Biden’s son Hunter, while being covered by the FBI, was withdrawing millions of dollars from the accounts of the Ukrainian gas production company Burisma.
The US State Department said that profits from the sale of "free" oil in the occupied fields of Syria will go "for the benefit of local communities," that is, to finance local bandits, recruit new moderate terrorists and resume the Syrian war.

Last edited:
Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
The king of the poorest African country of Swaziland (or Esvatini), Mswati III, bought 19 Rolls Royce cars for his 15 wives and a custom-made Rolls Royce Cullinan SUV for himself. In this kingdom, where 1.3 million people live, two-thirds are below the poverty line and one in four is infected with HIV (world anti-record).

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
November 9, the world celebrates the 30th anniversary of the collapse of one of the main symbols of the Cold War - the Berlin Wall.
In April 2002, a fragment of the Berlin Wall was presented to the UN as a symbol of the hope that all barriers between people could be destroyed.
Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, the linear mileage of such structures on the planet has increased tenfold. Starting from Palestine, through the Balkans to Mexico.
Also, looks loke the Baltic states now have no better place to put the building materials.
-
EI51g_wXkAAFr33.jpg

Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
Decorated St. Petersburg professor and Legion of Honor recipient found in freezing-cold river with SEVERED female arms in backpack

Bloody hell, I just listened day ago on youtube his lecture about napoleonic war......

Last edited:
Sep 2019
Marietta GA USA - Russia
On this november 10, last of the great world small arms designers Mikhail Kalashnikov would have turned 100 years old. They said about him, "if Colonel Colt made all people equal, then Sergeant Kalashnikov equalized all countries."