Some one reported me to the FBI because i quoted Malcolm X any thoughts?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
and by the way it was brave heart, what an ironic name for a little coward so is quoting malcolm x while he is holding an m1 carbine a tangible threat? any legal scholars here? how much trouble am i in.. its a bit vague.. i didnt threaten to shoot anyone .. all i said was.. what did i say? hm i think i said the gloves were off and we were going to use any mean necessarry.. its was kinda flip i mean everyone knows malcolm x said that.. and the irony malcolm x didnt kill anyone he said that because people were trying to kill him and eventually they did so in context it could be interpeted as saying i will use any means necessarry to defend what i believe.. so when can i be expect to be arrested anyone curious? Malcolm X's Public Speaking Power

Jun 2018
South Dakota
kinda miss the 60s dont you?
Not so much, just a lot of the music. As for arrest, if you're indeed being investigated and all you have is a string of threatening posts, possibly not. Since people who tend to go "off" have a record of being watched by law enforcement I'd think that being watched is a possibility.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Not so much, just a lot of the music. As for arrest, if you're indeed being investigated and all you have is a string of threatening posts, possibly not. Since people who tend to go "off" have a record of being watched by law enforcement I'd think that being watched is a possibility.
i'm lonely if they want to come over for a cup of coffee fine i also got forzen pizza, it takes 20 minutes to cook, let em come , i almost wish they would

Dec 2015
Arizona
Bill, why don't you explain to us exactly what happened? I think we are a bit confused by your post.