Some people did some things?

Feb 2019
here and there
So her "sin" is downplaying the 9/11 attacks? What should she have said?
"19 men from several countries carried out suicide attacks?" Does that make it better?

I don't get the outrage.
She, being a Muslim, is down playing Islam's role in the attack.

The issue here is that she has bias, a bias based upon her religion to make her say anti-Semitic things about Jews and down playing the role Islam plays in international terrorism. She does this with the event still fresh in the minds of Americans, especially those who had people die there.

Obama did this as well by refusing to utter the words, "Islamic terrorism". Obama simply did not want people to hear him say it and then take out their anger on innocent Muslims. Problem is, in his next breath he would play into the notion that law enforcement was all racist as white police officers were being assassinated all over the country. That did not bother him in the least.

Feb 2019
here and there
I posted this in another thread a few minutes ago. That thread should be merged with this one.
She lied in her statement. Also Bush didn't have definitive proof of who actually did the attack at the point that he called them "people" during his famous speech.
Omar: Bush said "people" did 9/11 too, you know
Her own party condemns her for her anti-Semitism, but refuses to censure her for it.

Simply amazing.

We need for them to condemn her for down playing 9/11, but it won't happen I'm afraid.

They no longer have any shame.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Her own party condemns her for her anti-Semitism, but refuses to censure her for it.

Simply amazing.

We need for them to condemn her for down playing 9/11, but it won't happen I'm afraid.

They no longer have any shame.
Haven't you seen this?

Every one of the Jewish faith and ethnicity in the U.S. Senate and House is a Democrat, except for one. Why not lecture them? Apparently Jews don't find Republicans worthy of their support or their trust.

Feb 2019
here and there
Haven't you seen this?

Every one of the Jewish faith and ethnicity in the U.S. Senate and House is a Democrat, except for one. Why not lecture them? Apparently Jews don't find Republicans worthy of their support or their trust.
I guess you are right. I guess the Democrat Jews in the Senate agree with her about the Jewish Benjamin's

Imagine that.

Maybe they should build an internment camp for themselves.

Mar 2019
Texas
How convenient that everyone raises faux outrage over a woman who said some things that have zero power behind them but when the entire government props up the very country that attacked us on 911 everyone is silent.

People need to stop for a moment and think about what is happening here.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I know that most Left wingers don't care, if not all.

All they seem to care about is access to abortion and illicit drugs, ending a free economy, (which should nix about all of our freedoms) and destroying Trump.
What a bunch of horseshit.

Access to abortion? Absolutely, it’s a woman’s right. The wrong side of this argument is those trying to deny women the right to an abortion.

Access to illicit drugs? I, personally, think all drugs should be legal but I don’t think you will find a single Democrat who agrees with that. Pot? Maybe. Harder stuff? Nope.

Ending a fee economy? Here is where you have gone off the deep end. I don’t know of anyone of note in the Democrat Party advocating an end to a free economy. Some aspects of it like health care/health insurance? Maybe. What is YOUR suggestion for getting healthcare to those that can’t afford it?