Some say, 'It must be'...

Dec 2018
U.S
What do some say 'must be'?

Zoroastrianism claims that what 'must be' is the 'eternal' struggle between good and evil until The Kingdom of Heaven IS forever and ever...

This is only 1 example.

It must be as in it has to be and there can be no other 'way'...

This calls for 'intentional' wrong doing, then, if they see the 'balance' or 'scale' being/leaning towards/on the side of Good.

Last edited:
May 2019
USA
Zoroastrianism pretty much couches everything as a battle between good and evil but likes for at least invoking the oldest religion known.

Dec 2018
U.S
Zoroastrianism pretty much couches everything as a battle between good and evil but likes for at least invoking the oldest religion known.
With every other 'faith', today's teachers of them are really not getting the full message that, firstly, GOD is ONE but that there IS also The Heavenly King and The Heavenly Kingdom. And that although They are Perfect in All things, it is 'I 'man'' that finds himself more 'sapien' than They. Sapiere meaning 'to know' in Italian I believe; and hence the term 'homo sapien', or 'wise man'.

A quick question and example...

Homo sapien says that evolution is more understandable and more logical than a creation idea. So how many extinct 'epochs' has life gone through that after each one, evolution started all over again from being 'extinct(ed)'?

So what's the big deal if some choose to be as such thinkers? Nothing I would guess but then why the wars and deaths and imprisonment camps for those who choose to disagree with such thoughts and thinkers as if being 'discriminatory' or 'prejudiced'?

Might you personally 'sapien'/know of another who 'died' for being 'different' from/than the other 'sapiens'??

Is this 'reality' or 'fiction'?

But for some reason it's usually the 'fault' of those 'sapiens' who are not really in step/line with modern/current Science and Scientific 'explanations' of how 'things' are and how they 'came to be'. Current explanations of 'the devil' and/or 'Satan' are also similar. Many say that current 'wrongful' explanations are due to being 'used' of/by 'Satan/the devil', etc, as if it has nothing to do with laziness and/or reluctance in accepting any 'God' given explanation...

So rather than these holding jobs of importance with paid benefits, maybe the 'wiser' thing would be for them to see why they are so 'anti' God given reasonings...

It might be a deep seated emotional or mental/psychological, etc, pain they have not resolved.

Last edited:
May 2019
USA
With every other 'faith', today's teachers of them are really not getting the full message that, firstly, GOD is ONE but that there IS also The Heavenly King and The Heavenly Kingdom. And that although They are Perfect in All things, it is 'I 'man'' that finds himself more 'sapien' than They. Sapiere meaning 'to know' in Italian I believe; and hence the term 'homo sapien', or 'wise man'.

Homo sapien says that evolution is more understandable and more logical than a creation idea. So how many extinct 'epochs' has life gone through that after each one, evolution started all over again from being 'extinct(ed)'?

So what's the big deal if some choose to be as such thinkers? Nothing I would guess but then why the wars and deaths and imprisonment camps for those who choose to disagree with such thoughts and thinkers as if being 'discriminatory' or 'prejudiced'?

Might you personally 'sapien'/know of another who 'died' for being 'different' from/than the other 'sapiens'??

But for some reason it's usually the 'fault' of those 'sapiens' who are not really in step/line with modern/current Science and Scientific 'explanations' of how 'things' are and how they 'came to be'. Current explanations of 'the devil' and/or 'Satan' are also similar. Many say that current 'wrongful' explanations are due to being 'used' of/by 'Satan/the devil', etc, as if it has nothing to do with laziness and/or reluctance in accepting any 'God' given explanation...

So rather than these holding jobs of importance with paid benefits, maybe the 'wiser' thing would be for them to see why they are so 'anti' God given reasonings...
I am a pragmatist. As such, I believe that people should naturally believe whatever has utility for them. I don't differentiate between the validity of religion or atheism, creation or evolution. The answer to the latter has no practical effect on my existence and I pick that of the former which works for me (and even that ebbs and flows over time and circumstance). I expect nobody else to believe as I do and others believing as I do would not enhance the quality of that which I do believe.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
And being so pro-pot, ya gotta like'em.

Sep 2014
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders

Homo sapien says that evolution is more understandable and more logical than a creation idea.

So what's the big deal if some choose to be as such thinkers?

But for some reason it's usually the 'fault' of those 'sapiens' who are not really in step/line with modern/current Science and Scientific 'explanations' of how 'things' are and how they 'came to be'.

these holding jobs of importance with paid benefits,

Prometheus Paralyzed by the Gods of Force and Power

Homo sapiens means that only High IQs are human. They invented everything that prevents the rest of the humanoids from living like wild animals, so that's what the rest are. For the unevolved herds' insults and ingratitude, revenge is in order. But High IQs are so intimidated that they are led into thinking that if they are really mistreated, they would have unionized and taken their revenge long ago. They don't realize that continual put-downs from childhood on make a person hate himself instead of hating his detractors.