Someone on the left, who has a brain. And used it.

Nov 2005
California
If that was true, then why are you bashing O'Neill on the other thread?
Haven't I explained that already on the other thread?
Hint: The answer is YES so maybe you should listen to my WORDS instead of trying to ignore them.

It's not based on O'Neill having a "different opinion". If you think that, then you are seriously wasting people's times as you either cannot comprehend simple English or you cannot be bothered to read simple English.

You commi's think anyone who might agree with Trump on anything (including the color of the sky) is evil.
This is such a stupid statement... :rolleyes:
Completely not true.

Read my post #10 where I already talked about it.

I don't know why you are so hell-bent on bashing Dems when you give Repubs a pass (except for the rare statement that you think they suck), but there are some obvious "between the lines" motivations for you to be doing such things... :think:

Jun 2019
ROT
You folks are seriously as bad, if not worse than the Trump supporters.
Trump is setting the world afire, as is Covid-19. The world now treats the U.S. as a joke (and Trump as the moronic man-child that he is). I heartily approve of Trump destroying the Republic in exactly the ways the Founders feared but keep this in mind, humanity is a disease and I always root for the asteroid that will destroy the Earth. I want to watch the world burn and humanity go extinct.

Feel better now?

Jul 2018
Earth
Trump is setting the world afire, as is Covid-19. The world now treats the U.S. as a joke (and Trump as the moronic man-child that he is). I heartily approve of Trump destroying the Republic in exactly the ways the Founders feared but keep this in mind, humanity is a disease and I always root for the asteroid that will destroy the Earth. I want to watch the world burn and humanity go extinct.

Feel better now?
Where is that damn asteroid?

Nov 2005
California
Feel better now?

Jul 2018
Earth
I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

snipped........

We had differences of opinions on social and economic issues, but a difference of opinion does not make your opponent inherently evil.
Watching the talking heads yak about the election is too funny because they are so clueless.

New Hampshire might go Red but it won't matter if all of the other Blue States stay Blue and if the Dem picks up Florida and North Carolina. We will then have a Dem President.

Texas could flip if the Dems there will get off their asses and go vote. There are 16,000,000 registered voters in Texas and in 2016 less than 9,000,000 voted. They just don't seem to give a damn.

South Carolina is only important in the Dem primary. It doesn't matter one iota in the general election because there aren't enough Dems to turn it Blue. It would be a nice win in case Nevada flips to Red but chances are it will stay Red.

So, if the Dem wants to win, Minnesota, Maine, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, North Carolina, Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania should get a lot of extra visits every week.

Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
Here
I don't know why you are so hell-bent on bashing Dems when you give Repubs a pass (except for the rare statement that you think they suck), but there are some obvious "between the lines" motivations for you to be doing such things... :think:
I don't give the republicans a pass, dude. Did you not pay attention to mine and cold joints interactions? I beat him like a step child on facts about the GOP and Trump. Same as I do moronic commi's.

Both sides are just stupid. It's like talking to two brainwashed wall. Showing them cartoon pictures of the proof. And they don't like the color of the crayons.

Nov 2005
California
I don't give the republicans a pass, dude. Did you not pay attention to mine and cold joints interactions? I beat him like a step child on facts about the GOP and Trump. Same as I do moronic commi's.
Both sides are just stupid. It's like talking to two brainwashed wall. Showing them cartoon pictures of the proof. And they don't like the color of the crayons.
I am not saying you never comment on Repubs.
I am saying that you'll make such a comment once...
... and then 99 times more you'll go after Dems.

You trying to reference ColdJoint as an example PROVES MY POINT.
He hasn't posted since about two months (21 Dec).
Hell. THIS is your last interaction with him...
CJ.PNG

Reactions: se7en