Someone on the left, who has a brain. And used it.

Jul 2019
Georgia
holy shit, I'm just now realizing coldjoint has been gone

I loved that guy (well I loved messing with him anyway)

Sep 2019
Here
I am not saying you never comment on Repubs.
I am saying that you'll make such a comment once...
... and then 99 times more you'll go after Dems.
If there were more bleeding heart republicans here, I'd be on them as much as the democrats. But this place doesn't allow for much opposition to the commi's. I've gotten enough "stupid" infractions that most people would've just left. And since I'm not one to preach to the choir, then the left is going to hear a lot from me on the BS they bring to the table.
On the right leaning forum I used to post on, I was called a liberal, Obama supporter, a commi and all sorts of childish BS, just for trying to teach those morons what real conservatism was.
You know what the difference between what I got from them, and what I get here?

Not a dayum thing. In fact, the left is even more vicious in some area's.

Jul 2019
Georgia
what's the common denominator for a person who has trouble on multiple discussion forums that vary in political lean?

Nov 2005
California
If there were more bleeding heart republicans here, I'd be on them as much as the democrats. But this place doesn't allow for much opposition to the commi's. I've gotten enough "stupid" infractions that most people would've just left. And since I'm not one to preach to the choir, then the left is going to hear a lot from me on the BS they bring to the table.
You can throw out all the dumb excuses you want, but your description is ridiculously false.
Honestly, in the last 24 hours I have had a conspiracy theory thought regarding whether the YourTruly account was hacked (or maybe even "gifted") to one of the other right-wing posters.

The problem is that it should likewise apply to the b.s. that THE RIGHT brings to the table.
You joined and saw essentially the highlight of the Trump impeachment debacle. But you often avoided discussing that.
You try to throw out an example of you rebuffing "the right" that had to be at least two months old.

And now, instead of that absurdly false pretense that you address both sides of the aisle, you have shifted to providing excuses for why you focus on the Dems.
:rolleyes:

On the right leaning forum I used to post on, I was called a liberal, Obama supporter, a commi and all sorts of childish BS, just for trying to teach those morons what real conservatism was.
You know what the difference between what I got from them, and what I get here?
Not a dayum thing. In fact, the left is even more vicious in some area's.
And of course, we all have to take your word that claim, don't we.
I wouldn't suppose you would be willing to share that forum's location?

The same "word" that shifted from the absurdly false pretense that you address both sides of the aisle unilaterally to now trying to provide excuses for why you focus on the Dems.

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2016
Canada
Watching the talking heads yak about the election is too funny because they are so clueless.

New Hampshire might go Red but it won't matter if all of the other Blue States stay Blue and if the Dem picks up Florida and North Carolina. We will then have a Dem President.

Texas could flip if the Dems there will get off their asses and go vote. There are 16,000,000 registered voters in Texas and in 2016 less than 9,000,000 voted. They just don't seem to give a damn.

South Carolina is only important in the Dem primary. It doesn't matter one iota in the general election because there aren't enough Dems to turn it Blue. It would be a nice win in case Nevada flips to Red but chances are it will stay Red.

So, if the Dem wants to win, Minnesota, Maine, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, North Carolina, Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania should get a lot of extra visits every week.
Will there be a major recession or a world war before November?
Unless either scenario (which is only a matter of time) happens before Election Day, Trump wins! Plain and simple!
The only possible way out...and it's a slim chance, is if Bernie wins the Democrat nomination in spite of the cheating, media manipulation and gets his message...which actually addresses major concerns 90% of voters care about...through to the people before they go out and go to try to cast their vote in November.
How successful a 'President Sanders' would be is another matter! Because the entire deep state array of permanent government is dead set to keep the billions flowing into war and surveillance departments, and NOT to those domestic priorities that Trump, Biden, Buttgig, Klobuchar and YES - Warren too would defund to keep stoking the military spending and foreign policy budgets.

Dec 2016
Canada
holy shit, I'm just now realizing coldjoint has been gone

I loved that guy (well I loved messing with him anyway)
Which as I have suspected for a long while now, is the goal of mods and frequent flyers on this forum! Make it more like the crap we deal with (or don't) on Facebook, Twitter and other bullshit social media where you can yack and bloviate all day long to an amen chorus without ever seeing an opposing, let alone different opinion.....let alone opposing facts and information that are screened out by MSM sources.
Anyway, that's why I don't often visit here, and not sure why I bother checking in at all anymore.

Dec 2016
Canada
I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

snipped........

We had differences of opinions on social and economic issues, but a difference of opinion does not make your opponent inherently evil.
The last thing I would ever want to do with my time is attend the 21st century version of a Nuremberg Rally to watch Donald Trump talk and make up shit on the fly. But some of this guy's observations are likely correct....the pink pussyhat-wearing crowd of center libs who are living in too much comfort to notice the growing numbers of unsophisticated louts falling through the cracks of modern capitalism aren't going to be inspired by anti-Trump messages to go out and vote for the Democrat version of the same damn thing!

Of the top tier (electable) Democrats, Sanders is the only one with a clear message that doesn't change or get altered every month (like Warren), and as I suspect, the DNC leadership are focused on stopping Sanders at all costs.....including allowing a 2nd Trump term in the White House! They can bitch and emote about Trump all day long, but at the end of the day, they believe in the same kind of capitalism and imperialism that Trump does. And even if they see themselves as Obama-lite soft imperialists who want to cut down on the number of foreign wars, they know their employers are mostly enriched by imperialism and they might end up out of a job if there are major cuts to arms spending and big tax increases on their billionaire bosses.