Something to ponder

Mar 2019
Texas
I’ll take the windmills and the cancer they cause. You keep the coal, nuclear, and oil and the cancer, global warming, and environmental pollution they cause.
No deal.....

I have two wind mills at my house.

I am not taking sides here but just the facts. It is not wise to live under high voltage power lines and likely not wise to live under a giant wind mill.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Post partum abortion ?? SERIOUSLY ?? In every state in the nation it's called MURDER and people go to prison for it. If you honestly believe that's what liberals are pushing for, YOU'RE the one that's been drinking too much Faux News kool-aid ??

I'm seeing just the opposite. I have more than a few friends that, like my self, 20 years ago were right leaning centrists to moderately conservative. But the GOP got in bed with the fucking preachers and started pandering to the hard core evangelicals and have abandoned anything remotely centrist or moderate. If you're not a hard core, hard line conservative, then you're just a RINO and out of the party you go. And please explain how the crazy authoritarian liberals have "the power" when the GOP had the white house and the senate and had held both houses for the last 6 years ??

Pc cultural, outrage mobs, mass censorship. This insanity is everywhere and infecting our culture.

This is the moral panic we are in. Like the satanic panic of the 80s and 90s, the teatotalers and the witch trials.

Step back and look around

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The only one we need to be concerned about is habitability.

Do you believe global warming is happening?
Do you believe it is being driven by human activity?

Ok. Let's accept your premise for the sake of argument.

Now what?

Feb 2019
here and there
I AM taking this seriously and you are avoiding the topic.
Is global warming happening?
Is it being driven by human activity?
I already said that I believe in climate change and I think humans play a role.

The question becomes, how big of a role and what does that mean for life on earth?

Those that purport to know, like AOC, simply make fools of themselves.

Feb 2019
here and there
You might want to rethink this a bit. During shipbuilding asbestos was used extensively in their construction as an insulator. Shipyard workers were exposed to the asbestos and contracted lung cancer and asbestosis AKA COPD. The ship themselves didn't case cancer but the building and dismantling process did. The same might just be true for the windmills that stand majestically on the wind swept plains.
I am certainly open to learning if true, unlike my Left wing kooky friends.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I already said that I believe in climate change and I think humans play a role.

The question becomes, how big of a role and what does that mean for life on earth?

Those that purport to know, like AOC, simply make fools of themselves.
Those are not questions.
Humans are DRIVING climate change.
What does it mean for life on earth? Catastrophe unless we do something.

Those that purport to know are the scientists whose job it is to know these things. Are you saying they are fools?