Spanking

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Rules? You are thinking all wrong.

You seem challenged in both comprehension and derived thought. (I believe it's attitudinal not an intellectual block)

Your first step would be to open your mind. It is very hard to relearn what we have accepted but objectivity is enlightening.

If you ever have such a desire I'll gladly tutor you. Until this, this is pointless.

Peace out
Chill Out for we all have been through the trials and struggles of life and sitting on the pity pot is not the answer. When you find yourself at the bottom of a pit there is only one way out, up.

May 2018
Chicago
I am sorry to learn you never had a passion.

How did you spend your your time?
I work in advertising for one of the biggest agencies in the world and play hockey three nights a week. You gonna stop me? Nope. Good luck with that. I also used to run track and dance.

Look at what you just posted. That’s messed up, man. You’re attempting to play mind games and demean my passions and intelligence. You’ve been doing that all through this thread. That’s seriously fucked up. Now you’re basically accusing me of not having any values or passions . This is what you do to your kids? Wow. So if someone doesn’t agree with you, they just need to be “educated”?

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
And had access to create fully automatic assault rifles......you forgot that part!
1 Columbine and Parkland no full automatic weapons were used.

2. I have owned firearms since I was 13 years old I have never ever seen a firearm jump off a table and shoot a bunch of people

3. I have seen many times that people that lack discipline shoot a lot of people

4. the most common connection to murders is Drugs, not Firearms, Knives, Guns, Bats Barehands

in fact MORE PEOPLE are murdered with people using their bare hands (about 3 times as many) than are killed by people using Assault rifles.

~250 people per year are murdered with (All types of rifles not all are assault) but 7-800 are murdered every year where the weapons were empty hands.

1500 are murdered every year with knives

YOU LOSE.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I work in advertising for one of the biggest agencies in the world and play hockey three nights a week. You gonna stop me? Nope.
So your passion is hockey? And if I a consequence of your action was a loss of participation it would not motive you to change the action that resulted in this consequence?

May 2018
Chicago
So your passion is hockey? And if I a consequence of your action was a loss of participation it would not motive you to change the action that resulted in this consequence?
Not if I felt what I did was worth it, no, regardless of what your judgement might be. I can deal with a week or away from hockey or anything else. It’ll be back soon enough. You’re talking trade-offs, not punishment.

“Hey dad, I wanna go smoke pot this weekend.” “You better not or I’ll take you out of hockey for a month.” “Okay, it’s a deal. I wanna have the experience. I can go back to hockey later.” That’s a trade-off.

Regardless, it doesn’t matter. I’m and adult and do what I want.

Last edited:
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Rules? You are thinking all wrong.

You seem challenged in both comprehension and derived thought. (I believe it's attitudinal not an intellectual block)

Your first step would be to open your mind. It is very hard to relearn what we have accepted but objectivity is enlightening.

If you ever have such a desire I'll gladly tutor you. Until this, this is pointless.

Peace out
Chill Out for we have been through the trials and struggles of life and sitting on the pity pot is not the answer. When you find yourself at the bottom of a pit there is only one way out, up.
Bingo. There is no one way to do anything, including being a parent.
Bingo, point intercept.