Speaker Pelosi Will Open The Border To Disease & Pestilence

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
i think if you look at the facts you see you are dead wrong
To bill sands: Try my facts.

Consider this

Americans love winners in all fields —— except politics. No soldier or business leader would be worshipped like Hillary Clinton who is surely a bigger loser than Norman Thomas. Even when Democrats win elections most of them are losers.

If this is true the reverse is also true:

War Is Merely the Continuation of Policy by Other Means Carl von Clausewitz

The result of losers like Nutso Nancy Pelosi along with the stumblebums she will pick to chair committees are suiting up to declare war on the American people with defeat in mind —— not defeat in elections, but defeat for the country à la Barack Obama’s policy war.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
To bill sands: Try my facts.

Consider this

Americans love winners in all fields —— except politics. No soldier or business leader would be worshipped like Hillary Clinton who is surely a bigger loser than Norman Thomas. Even when Democrats win elections most of them are losers.

If this is true the reverse is also true:

War Is Merely the Continuation of Policy by Other Means Carl von Clausewitz

The result of losers like Nutso Nancy Pelosi along with the stumblebums she will pick to chair committees are suiting up to declare war on the American people with defeat in mind —— not defeat in elections, but defeat for the country à la Barack Obama’s policy war.

Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement lists name calling as the lowest type of argument in a disagreement.

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement lists name calling as the lowest type of argument in a disagreement.
To bill sands: Thanks for the reminder. Lefties of every stripe have used every level in the pyramid on me since my first message board. Kill The Messenger was their favorite:

attacks the characteristics or authority of the writer without addressing the substance of the argument​

Pooh-poohing my sources has been the most common response liberals used on me. Eventually, they tired of their repetition because it does not work; so they stop responding which is fine with me.

watch what you say about pelosi.. you do know the consequences dont you?
To bill sands: It has been my experience that liberals who live by Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement trot it out as though they are not guilty.

In any event, every form of disagreement is acceptable to both sides. You might say that Paul Graham’s mistake is not recognizing that “All is fair in love and war.”

finds the mistake and explains why it is mistaken using quotes.​