Statue of Liberty Poem to be changed

Jul 2019
SoCal
Tell me, oh great Sage, how do you know my inner thoughts and actions? Seems to me, the only words that ring false are yours.
There you go again, labeling people you know nothing about. Here's a label for you...anti-American. Revel in it because that's exactly what you support.
Hypocrisy in action?

Oct 2010
Colorado
There you go again, labeling people you know nothing about. Here's a label for you...anti-American. Revel in it because that's exactly what you support.
'You're positively full of shit and a hypocrite to boot. "Patriots" like you told me "America - love it or leave it" way back when because I protested a stupid-ass war that killed millions of SE Asians and tens of thousands of Americans while birth defect-causing chemicals were sprayed on the survivors, chemicals that still are causing pain for US vets and birth defects in Vietnam, a war that like the Iraq War a shitheaded president lied us into, mainly because "patriots" like you are so easy to fool.

I looked them square in the eyes and told them that the reason I was protesting the war is because I love America and I'm a believer in the Gospel taught by Jesus Christ. Generally, they responded with a "Fuck you hippie" or something equally as patriotic.