Stop Foreign Interference in Our Elections

Feb 2006
California
Time is of the Essence!

Our democracy was attacked in 2016. Russia did far more than hack campaign emails. It targeted state and local election infrastructure across our nation, sent phishing emails to over 100 election officials and vendors, and exposed 126 million Americans to Russia-backed ads on Facebook to sow discord in the presidential election.

Now, intelligence officials warn that 2016 may have just been the beginning. There is reason to believe that Russia and other hostile governments are already trying to interfere in our 2020 elections.

The situation is critical.

Reactions: leekohler2
Feb 2006
California
It's not a joke, look what happened last time!

Moscow (CNN)Russian President Vladimir Putin poked fun at the ongoing political crisis in the US by joking about election meddling Wednesday.
When asked about concerns the Russia might interfere in the 2020 US elections, he replied: "I'll tell you a secret: Yes, we'll definitely do it," Putin said. "Just don't tell anyone," he added, in a stage whisper.

Putin was appearing on a panel at Russian Energy Week, along with OPEC Secretary General Mohammed Barkindo and others.

Feel my ball Donny boy, you Owe me Big, Boy!

1572734517169.png

Apr 2019
America
Time is of the Essence!

Our democracy was attacked in 2016. Russia did far more than hack campaign emails. It targeted state and local election infrastructure across our nation, sent phishing emails to over 100 election officials and vendors, and exposed 126 million Americans to Russia-backed ads on Facebook to sow discord in the presidential election.

Now, intelligence officials warn that 2016 may have just been the beginning. There is reason to believe that Russia and other hostile governments are already trying to interfere in our 2020 elections.

The situation is critical.

Propaganda by the machine Trump threw a monkey wrench into. Nothing to see here except desperation and tall tales. Intelligence experts are just not what they used to be.

Feb 2006
California
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Here's how Trump is keeping Putin in power
President Donald Trump's foreign policy decisions are giving Russian President Vladimir Putin more influence across the globe. CNN's Frederik Pletigen reports.

Apr 2019
America
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Here's how Trump is keeping Putin in power
President Donald Trump's foreign policy decisions are giving Russian President Vladimir Putin more influence across the globe. CNN's Frederik Pletigen reports.

All truth passes through three stages.
First it has to be the truth. Sorry the crap you are pushing is not the truth, fail.

Feb 2006
California
Liberty and individual rights?

While visiting Poland in 1976, I heard about a book. It was called “Anti-Semitism Without Jews: Communist Eastern Europe,” and it was mentioned to me because the Jews of Poland, once numerous, had almost entirely been murdered — yet the hatred of them persisted. The title of that book popped into my head over the weekend when 11 Jews were slaughtered in Pittsburgh, allegedly by an anti-Semite. President Trump, not to mention Republicans in general, denied any connection between the shooting and the president’s rhetoric. They are either historically ignorant or moral cowards.

First, their ignorance. They do not appreciate that, in both style and rhetoric, Trump’s anti-Semitism, like that of Eastern Europe’s, is “without Jews.” He himself lacks the prejudice. He was born and raised in the resplendently Jewish city of New York. His daughter converted to the religion, and his grandchildren are being raised as Jews. His associates — once Roy Cohn and later Michael Cohen — have been Jews, and he is supported by major Jewish donors such as Sheldon Adelson, whose wife, Miriam, lost family in the Holocaust. Trump is not a Jew hater.

But he has adopted or embraced the mind-set of an anti-Semite. He does not rebut the stereotype of the villainous rich Jew, that latter-day Rothschild, George Soros, who is seen as the deus ex machina funding the caravan of the desperate wending its way north from Honduras. In Soros’s native Hungary, where he escaped Adolf Eichmann’s roundup — more than 437,000 Jews were sent to Auschwitz — Soros is literally the poster boy of all the standard anti-Semitic tropes, especially that of the amoral Jewish cosmopolite.

1572742728917.png