Strong Trump Supporters Trust Trump Over Friends / Family

May 2019
California
First off there is no such animal as a Trump cultist, that's a construct of the loony bin. Conservative who like Trump were of the same mindset before Trump as they are today. Republican pols have pandered to the conservatives endlessly, in the same way that the Dems have to minorities. Different ideologies, same action from the pols. What happened is that Trump came with a platform that the conservatives liked. Not at all different from what happened with Obama.
But, of course, there most definitely IS such a thing as a twump cultist. His supporters fill every necessary aspect and definition of a cult.

That you can't emotionally accept that w/out breaking down in tears is irrelevant to its reality.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Many of us have been asking: What will it take? What will it take for Trump supporters to DOUBT their master?

I may have the answer--probably not: When their children in the military are killed in the Middle East?
When that happens
Will they care more
About their loyalty
To Trump or family?

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Many of us have been asking: What will it take? What will it take for Trump supporters to DOUBT their master?

I may have the answer--probably not: When their children in the military are killed in the Middle East?
When that happens
Will they care more
About their loyalty
To Trump or family?
I would say only when something he does affect them, because that's all the right cares about. Them and their kind, nobody else. But then again, given that these idiots default setting is to blame Democrats for Republican and Trump actions, I doubt they would even do it then. Fox news would some how sell them propaganda that it really was the democrats fault

Last edited:
Jul 2015
chicago
. which is 91 percent of those polled trust Trump over their loved ones. Their friends and family, their loved ones, JOM.
Its a BS poll. Who do you trust? Trust? People have to substitute in their minds what they mean by trust. It really means: who do you think is telling the truth. I do not know about you but I have friends and family that I do not agree with. Maybe you surround yourself with people that agree with you but I do not make politics my basis of friendship and you cannot pick your family. I too agree with Trump at a higher percentage compared to the some total of all my associations.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Its a BS poll. Who do you trust? Trust? People have to substitute in their minds what they mean by trust. It really means: who do you think is telling the truth. I do not know about you but I have friends and family that I do not agree with. Maybe you surround yourself with people that agree with you but I do not make politics my basis of friendship and you cannot pick your family. I too agree with Trump at a higher percentage compared to the some total of all my associations.
You abbreviated the thought. You stopped to comment on who do you trust, but that's not the central point.

The central, full thought, the one being considered in this thread goes: Who do you trust more for accurate information? Trump is far from being an accurate, trustworthy source of information Absolutely no reason exists to take anything he says at face value anything. What he says may but almost certainly won't have any definable association with the facts of the matter, i.e., the truth.

None. Everything he says must be fact-checked, and a whole lot of the time he's fucking 180 degrees diverged from the data, the actual facts, often easily confirmed. I mean, sometimes he's so hugely wrong, he's a sight to see. Pure bullshit looking at ya like he's serious with everything he says, dead serious, like, of course you can trust me.

I know more than everyone else about everything. If you doubt me, ask me. Anything. Anytime.

This is the image he has created and cultured. Who do you trust more for accurate information? Of course he, more than everyone else can be counted on for the truth, for accurate information. He, more than everyone else, is trustworthy.

Only, he's not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2015
chicago
You abbreviated the thought. You stopped to comment on who do you trust, but that's not the central point.
Again. I think at the core of it is what you believe to begin with. I love my oldest daughter but I do not trust her to interpret the facts and lay them out to me in an unbiased way. She has an opinion and it affects what is conveyed. I do not trust my friends and family to as a whole to convey information accurately at a higher percentage than I do Trump. Some people in this group I trust more than Trump and many I trust less than Trump.

Is that clear enough for you to understand? Do you trust me at a greater or lesser percentage than Elizabeth Warren?