Study: Conspiracy theory believers tend to endorse other unsubstantiated beliefs as well

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Like I said, if the hill you want to die on is trying to prove that Trump obstructed justice for a crime that never happened that is up to you.
There is no "trying to prove" the Mueller report gives ten instances where it happened. If you want to "die on the hill" of defending this president that is up to you.

Also there is nothing showing the conspiracy crime "never happened", the best you have is that the evidence in the case did not show it. It showed an intent, just a bungled attempt.

May 2018
USA
the topic of this thread is totally expected. Why wouldn't the low-IQ cretins who believe rightwing agitprop believe other things that aren't true as well?

Reactions: Lyzza
May 2018
USA
Yes, the proof is believers in the WMD in Iraq conspiracy theory started a major war that got one million Iraqis killed, over two thousand American soldiers and cost trillions of dollars, and many of the same Neocon players went into hding for a little while and resurfaced with Russiagate.....which at present levels of hysteria will have nukes launched at any time! Damn conspiracy theorists!
It's always the same rightwing media hacks pushing lies over and over. After the WMD lies were debunked, like you said they quieted down for awhile. But they came back in full force with equally stupid lies, if not as damaging. Pizzagate. Jade Helm 15. Sandy Hook was a liberal hoax. The same scummy shitheads who are relentlessly beating the drum for the halfwit in the Oval Office.

Jul 2019
Georgia
It's always the same rightwing media hacks pushing lies over and over. After the WMD lies were debunked, like you said they quieted down for awhile. But they came back in full force with equally stupid lies, if not as damaging. Pizzagate. Jade Helm 15. Sandy Hook was a liberal hoax. The same scummy shitheads who are relentlessly beating the drum for the halfwit in the Oval Office.
I didn't know until about a year or so ago that Jade Helm was basically a Russian test-run for 2016.

Hysteria over Jade Helm exercise in Texas was fueled by Russians, former CIA director says

Aug 2018
been around
This is funny. I've read that the new educated genius liberal strategy is project and deflect. What I've seen bears it out.
After face planting the 2-year collusion hoax, you guys still are hysterically doing cpr on that months-dead horse. "Breathe, Dammit, Breathe!" - He's dead, Jim.
Meanwhile you're accusing Repubs of every evil deed you've done, as if that's a brilliant idea, haha. "No, you!" - as heard on every elementary playground.

heehee thanks, you've brightened my day :)

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Pizzagate....

Is there or is there not an international pedophile ring involving rich and famous people?

Was or was not the guy who was believed to be at the center of it just recently arrested?

Did he or did he not just die mysteriously?

Yup, just because the media spun that story into something it wasn't and squashed it over a public shooting does not mean that it was not real.

SMH

Jul 2019
Georgia
Pizzagate....

Is there or is there not an international pedophile ring involving rich and famous people?

Was or was not the guy who was believed to be at the center of it just recently arrested?

Yup, just because the media spun that story into something it wasn't and squashed it over a public shooting does not mean that it was not real.

SMH
that's some impressive tinfoil hattery to try to justify the pizzagate conspiracy by tying it into recent mass shootings and routing it through Epstein

who, exactly are the perpetrators here though? I mean other than the obvious Killary and the media?

May 2018
USA
that's some impressive tinfoil hattery to try to justify the pizzagate conspiracy by tying it into recent mass shootings and routing it through Epstein

who, exactly are the perpetrators here though? I mean other than the obvious Killary and the media?
It's obviously Obama who is pulling the strings...he's the Clinton's "hatchet man" :D

Reactions: Lyzza and se7en
May 2018
USA
Pizzagate....

SMH
I guess if you are dumb enough to believe Trump or the GOP, then you are certainly dumb enough to believe those conspiracy theories. Congratulations.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Pizzagate....

I don't know if it constitutes a "ring" if only one person was involved. So far all we have are the allegations against Epstein and his assistant. No matter the outcome of the investigation I somehow doubt it's going to turn out that a pizzaria in DC is involved.