Study: Conspiracy theory believers tend to endorse other unsubstantiated beliefs as well

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Wake up....The Russians did not give a shit who won the 2016 election....Their end-game was to create chaos... they wanted to destroy confidence in our electoral system.....And thanks to Cummins. Shift and Nadler they succeeded beyond their wildest imaginatioin.....This country will never trust another election...ever...
You're so damned wrong. I with my Russian-speaking wife, watched Russian TV during the campaign.

And, you're so damned wrong. They wanted Trump to win because they believed he, with all his love talk, would lift sanctions. They knew a Trump victory would create chaos as a side benefit.

They were wrong on the first court, but right on the second.

Reactions: Lyzza and se7en
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I don't know if it constitutes a "ring" if only one person was involved. So far all we have are the allegations against Epstein and his assistant. No matter the outcome of the investigation I somehow doubt it's going to turn out that a pizzaria in DC is involved.

Yeah, the owner of cosmic pizza was a weirdo. And I could care less if anything ever connected to him. That is where the spin came in. All of that craziness and then it turned into 'pizzagate'

There have been 100s of pedophiles exposed and arrested in the last few years.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Yeah, the owner of cosmic pizza was a weirdo. And I could care less if anything ever connected to him. That is where the spin came in. All of that craziness and then it turned into 'pizzagate'

There have been 100s of pedophiles exposed and arrested in the last few years.
I read it was because some dummies read DNC emails, where they were simply talking about having pizza for dinner, and saw hidden codes that weren't actually there and that meant they were running a piddler ring out of the non-existent basement there

but as I previously mentioned I'm no pizzagate expert

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
This explains why believers in the Russian Conspiracy Theory also believe gender is a social construct, big oil drives war, Republicans are Nazis, Patriarchy and gender pay gap, on and on...
Thanks for clearing that up.
No it is not, facts support those things. That's a pretty lame deflection anyway

Sep 2018
KC, MO
Conspiracy theory believers tend to endorse other unsubstantiated beliefs as well

Yeah, I Would Imagine Most Of Them Do
By The Same Token
Those That Brush Off Everything As 'Conspiracy Theory'
Be All Like:

AF ONE.jpg

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Wake up....The Russians did not give a shit who won the 2016 election....Their end-game was to create chaos... they wanted to destroy confidence in our electoral system.....And thanks to Cummins. Shift and Nadler they succeeded beyond their wildest imaginatioin.....This country will never trust another election...ever...
This is completely false. Russia wanted Trump president, that is clear by they only spread lies about Hillary, only hacked Hillary's emails. And Trump has done their bidding, stupid trade wars that allowed Russia to move into Chinese markets while China is no longer going to buy certain US crops. Trump also increased the power and influence Russia has in the middle east by his actions. yeah, russia really didn't care who won, that's why all they did was do things that helped get Trump elected. That facts don't align with that false statement

Reactions: Lyzza
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
You're so damned wrong. I with my Russian-speaking wife, watched Russian TV during the campaign.

And, you're so damned wrong. They wanted Trump to win because they believed he, with all his love talk, would lift sanctions. They knew a Trump victory would create chaos as a side benefit.

They were wrong on the first court, but right on the second.

Don't forget that Hillary threatened them during the debates. If I remember correctly that's about when you joined team clinton

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I read it was because some dummies read DNC emails, where they were simply talking about having pizza for dinner, and saw hidden codes that weren't actually there and that meant they were running a piddler ring out of the non-existent basement there

but as I previously mentioned I'm no pizzagate expert

Yeah, in a nutshell that's it. Whether or not those codes were real, the internet got those stories the Anthony weiner ones, the Jeffery Epstein and the Hollywood pedophiles and started connecting dots. Some that were probably there and some that probably were not.

My favorite conclusion was that the pedophile ring was actually just cover for the real nefarious plot. The kidnapping of young children to prolong the lives of the supper elite thru blood transfusions.

The funny thing about that one is that that procedure worked on rats and now person to person blood transfusions is actually a thing that wealthy people are doing for recreational health purposes.