Study: Conspiracy theory believers tend to endorse other unsubstantiated beliefs as well

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I read it was because some dummies read DNC emails, where they were simply talking about having pizza for dinner, and saw hidden codes that weren't actually there and that meant they were running a piddler ring out of the non-existent basement there

but as I previously mentioned I'm no pizzagate expert
There was a Pizza identified and some Real GOPer American Patriot went there with an AR-15 and shot up the ceiling.

A 29-year-old North Carolina man who fired a military-style assault rifle inside a popular Washington pizzeria in December, wrongly believing he was saving children trapped in a sex-slave ring, was sentenced on Thursday to four years in prison.
Gunman in ‘Pizzagate’ Shooting Is Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison

Oct 2010
Colorado
Don't forget that Hillary threatened them during the debates. If I remember correctly that's about when you joined team clinton

Well there you go, displaying the mental deficiencies that are deeply woven into your personality and political positions.

I sure, positive, that you can produce evidence of my joining Team Hillary.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Well there you go, displaying the mental deficiencies that are deeply woven into your personality and political positions.

I sure, positive, that you can produce evidence of my joining Team Hillary.

It was right about then when I noticed a distinct shift in your posting regarding the campaign. Admit it or not. No matter to me.

Oct 2010
Colorado
It was right about then when I noticed a distinct shift in your posting regarding the campaign. Admit it or not. No matter to me.
Well, you're rather poor liar who does invent allegations, without any substantiation whatsoever, to serve whatever inane point you think you are making. You are DTT's alternative fact poster boy. This characteristic of yours is in fact pure chickenshit, and it is in fact one of your and Trump's, and yes, Putin's trademarks. lol

Admit it or not, this tactic of yours is etched indelibly into your DTT history.