Study: Conspiracy theory believers tend to endorse other unsubstantiated beliefs as well

Dec 2016
Canada
I don't know if it constitutes a "ring" if only one person was involved. So far all we have are the allegations against Epstein and his assistant. No matter the outcome of the investigation I somehow doubt it's going to turn out that a pizzaria in DC is involved.
Who's going to do a serious investigation of Epstein's murder in a max security prison? AG- Barr's father- Donald Barr, was one of the people who started giving Jeffrey Epstein undeserved rewards at an early age....hiring this punk at age 20 with no credentials to his name as a math instructor at the prestigious Dalton School:

Tisch is notable for his work for the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the precursor to the CIA, where Donald Barr, who hired Epstein at the Dalton School, also served and which forged ties with Lansky’s criminal empire during World War II. Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

So, how deep is Billy going to look?

Dec 2012
California
There is no "trying to prove" the Mueller report gives ten instances where it happened. If you want to "die on the hill" of defending this president that is up to you.

Also there is nothing showing the conspiracy crime "never happened", the best you have is that the evidence in the case did not show it. It showed an intent, just a bungled attempt.
No, that was up to Mueller and Barr.

Dec 2016
Canada
It's always the same rightwing media hacks pushing lies over and over. After the WMD lies were debunked, like you said they quieted down for awhile. But they came back in full force with equally stupid lies, if not as damaging. Pizzagate. Jade Helm 15. Sandy Hook was a liberal hoax. The same scummy shitheads who are relentlessly beating the drum for the halfwit in the Oval Office.
Yes, and I have to admit, as soon as I read the first three lines of Pizzagate, I put the whole thing on IGNORE, because like all the Q crap that pops up, the CIA and private operators in media and political influence, are right there to create, alter and adjust plausible conspiracy narratives to suit their purposes. Any conspiracy theory that includes Trump building a case to take down real criminals has to be a sad joke, and the believers will have to wait forever for Trump to spring into action.

All this shit has to be ignored when it's proven through releases of information that the CIA spent 20 years experimenting on unwitting subjects with LSD and othe drugs used to try to create mind control drugs -- known as MK Ultra. Many of the subjects died from drug overdose or from hysteria caused by being put into a delusional state without foreknowledge.....one test subject was able to break free and jump through the glass out of a window to his death several stories below. And yet, since this was all a Top Secret program, no one at the CIA or affiliated researchers were ever charged with crimes or held accountable! That's why Kennedy was going to abolish the CIA.....and that's why he had a convenient assassination in Dallas one November morning in 1963.

Jul 2019
Georgia
(not so) fun fact

the Unibomber was an MK Ultra subject (allegedly)

~~~

on the bright side,
Ken Kesey & Robert Hunter were also subjects and they both turned out pretty good

~~~

(also I've never thought MK Ultra was a conspiracy theory, I believe public was made aware of it in the 70's with document release & Senate hearings?)
(when I first heard of it, it was well known that it happened)

Dec 2016
Canada
You're so damned wrong. I with my Russian-speaking wife, watched Russian TV during the campaign.

And, you're so damned wrong. They wanted Trump to win because they believed he, with all his love talk, would lift sanctions. They knew a Trump victory would create chaos as a side benefit.

They were wrong on the first court, but right on the second.
And, what difference does it make what Russians did or didn't want? If after three years of Mueller's russiagate bullshit you still haven't figured out this whole exercise was just a fraud to divert attention away from fraud within the Democrat Party, what else is there to say!

Besides, as is pointed out, many, many, many times, no one interferes in other nations' elections and internal affairs on the same scale America has since the end of WWII. Put a better candidate up as an alternative to Trump than that goddawwful Hillary and maybe your Dems might be in the White House again! You already have the advantage of not having REAL choices to compete against the Oligarch's two party duopoly. In some ways I think rigging the Democrat primaries for Hillary Clinton showed as much contempt for the American people as the execution of J Epstein this past week, right in plain sight. Both ruling classes in America have decided that the Will of the People means absolutely nothing and they'll choose your leaders from now on!

May 2018
USA
(not so) fun fact

the Unibomber was an MK Ultra subject (allegedly)

~~~

on the bright side,
Ken Kesey & Robert Hunter were also subjects and they both turned out pretty good

~~~

(also I've never thought MK Ultra was a conspiracy theory, I believe public was made aware of it in the 70's with document release & Senate hearings?)
(when I first heard of it, it was well known that it happened)
It's not so certain that Kaczynski was in MR-Ultra, but he was subjected to psychological testing/manipulation in college by a Professor who was later accused of operating his program on behalf of the CIA for the MK-Ultra project (Wikipedia).

Dec 2016
Canada
It's not so certain that Kaczynski was in MR-Ultra, but he was subjected to psychological testing/manipulation in college by a Professor who was later accused of operating his program on behalf of the CIA for the MK-Ultra project (Wikipedia).
I wonder how many people have read the Unabomber Manifesto - an anti-technology manifesto that is logical, consistent and persuasive to anyone who is not a tech worshipping drone! If it wasn't for sending people letter bombs, Kaczynski would have been just another ignored, independent academic...and that's another problem!