Oct 2010
Colorado
"Not a bitch...."

Burning Nikes....

"Grab it while you can ... the pussy!!!!"

"No matter what he says or does, I will vote for Donald Trump."

"Everything he says comes true."

"God can use anybody. He used the Harlot. It's all about what God can do."

"When he said that he was a Democrat. Now he's opened his eyes. He's a Republican."

We're fucked....

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
yes, Sabcat has given us two "rebuttals" to the original post.
one is about ONE SINGLE PERSON - the other about ONE SINGLE ORGANIZATION.

the original post is about MANY MANY PEOPLE OVER MANY MANY YEARS IN MANY MANY AREAS OF THE NATION

not quite the same thing

but, like all right wing wackjobs, twisting and distortion and obfuscation is about the best they can do

Nov 2005
California
What were you saying to me in the other thread?
Whining that I couldn't stay on topic, and you're doing the same thing here???

There are a couple of factors that I note with modern Trump supporting conservatives that I see recurring in that video:
a) Like Trump, they love to make up stuff that sounds good. And the actual facts don't matter.

b) Some conservatives hold their beliefs in the light of evaluating the situation.
Some other conservatives hold onto their beliefs because that's what they've been told to believe. And when questioned on these beliefs, you can see either the manure shoveling start or else the blank stares...

Also, some of the nonsense comments in that video recur on this forum as well.
People who obviously have not done any research themselves make claims and demand their statements be taken as fact, providing no evidence.
But they demand others do the research and allege that they haven't done their homework... :rolleyes:

Last edited: