Supreme Court won't rule on Bump Stock Ban

Mar 2018
Grayson
This ban is unconstitutional on at least THREE grounds:

1) It is a direct infringement on the Second Amendment. Outlawing firearms by criminalizing features is clearly an incremental ban on firearms

2) The Constitution prohibits ex post facto laws to be passed

3) The government cannot take property without just compensation

The liberals forget one important point. While they may get what they want now, they will be crying the blues when the precedent that is being set is applied against one of their Rights. Today the liberals can breathe a sigh of relief as we now know how "conservative" Trump nominees really are.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin

1) It is a direct infringement on the Second Amendment. Outlawing firearms by criminalizing features is clearly an incremental ban on firearms

The liberals forget one important point. While they may get what they want now, they will be crying the blues when the precedent that is being set is applied against one of their Rights. Today the liberals can breathe a sigh of relief as we now know how "conservative" Trump nominees really are.
This ban came from a conservative whitehouse and the case has been rejected by a conservative leaning supreme court. Explain to me again what liberals have to do with this?

Mar 2018
Grayson
This ban came from a conservative whitehouse and the case has been rejected by a conservative leaning supreme court. Explain to me again what liberals have to do with this?
"Conservatism" is a joke. The liberals didn't have squat to do with what happened except that the United States Supreme Court is made up of lawyers... lawyers that spent their formative years being influenced by the American Bar Association (the organization presidents rely on to tell them which judges are the most qualified to sit on our nation's highest Court.) The ABA is the most liberal organization in the United States.

Secondly, Donald Trump is not a conservative. He is both a Democrat and a liberal with an agenda that includes building a bigger and more intrusive government. The left has nothing to fear because Trump is clearly on their side. EVERYTHING Trump does is calculated so as to do as much irreversible damage to the right that they can never recoup. He may tell you what you want to hear at times, but he realizes that if it can make a positive change for the right, it will be crapped on by the United States Supreme Court. Trump can then throw his hands in the air and say he did all he could (though on this issue he clearly proved to us he is anti-gun.)

Trump is on the borderline of committing treason. I made the mistake of voting for the POS on the presupposition that I was voting for the lesser of two evils. Maybe if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency, the right would at least pretend that the Bill of Rights is worth fighting for.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

1. A bump stock is not a firearm, or "arms."

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Cow dung! The NRA is more committed to gun control than any anti-gun organization in America.
First off, "Cow dung" might be my favorite curse I've seen on this forum. My wife is a farmer's daughter so this is just spectacular.

Second, you think the NRA is doing whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Oct 2010
Colorado
1. A bump stock is not a firearm, or "arms."
It's like a hand, a masturbatory hand that gives the owner the orgasmic pleasure of firing a machine gun.

How dare anyone mess with that? The orgasmic pleasure of firing a machine gun is a Second Amendment right. Plus, it creates jobs in the ammo industry.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
It's like a hand, a masturbatory hand that gives the owner the orgasmic pleasure of firing a machine gun.

How dare anyone mess with that? The orgasmic pleasure of firing a machine gun is a Second Amendment right. Plus, it creates jobs in the ammo industry.
This post is so much more gross knowing your profile picture has an eagle just staring at me... judging me.