Supremes fail to take DACA case, leaves them in limbo.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Last edited:
Nov 2018
Inner Space
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Just stay put. Mama SanFran Nan will save ya'
Having lived in Berkeley for two years San Fran is inappropriate and use the proper noun, San Francisco. The first Taco Bell I went to was in Berkeley and most likely the first in the whole wide world. The first McDonalds I went to was at Carbondale, Illinois. The first KFC I went to was in Kentucky which predates both by years.

Last edited:
Nov 2018
Inner Space
Not granting cert has nothing to do with the merits of a case.
Of course it must be part of the decision process, otherwise they would be reviewing cases WITHOUT merit...or is adjudicating cases without merit part of the Jimmyb Manual of Supreme Court Protocol?

Jun 2012
Barsoom
Not granting cert has nothing to do with the merits of a case regardless of how liberals feel the process should work.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Not granting cert has nothing to do with the merits of a case regardless of how liberals feel the process should work.
Now this would be an opportunity for you to substantiate your seemingly unreasonable assertion with some evidence, such as a document explaining the SCOTUS case process and why merit is irrelevant.
From what I have read, "merit" is an extremely important part of the process. You might be interested in reading "the nine" by your beloved Jeffrey Toobin, or Sandra Day O'Connor's Majesty of the Law to expand your understanding of the writ process.