Survial of the richest

May 2019
US
Usually the "inherited" culture or behavior or language advocate leverages that to a justification for poverty in many minority communities.
Perhaps your false assumption that this discussion had to be tied to race holds you back from thinking about it clearly. Your prejudice created barriers for you. I said more than once that race and culture are not synonymous. Culture can be that of a family, that of a town, that of any group other than race. You brought up race. You specifically brought up black people. One has to wonder...

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Perhaps your false assumption that this discussion had to be tied to race holds you back from thinking about it clearly. Your prejudice created barriers for you. I said more than once that race and culture are not synonymous. Culture can be that of a family, that of a town, that of any group other than race. You brought up race. You specifically brought up black people. One has to wonder...
Not really much to discuss there. Seems more intended to be provocative and that frequently ends with a lot of infantile comments on both sides. Not really interested today. I try to be an adult one day a week.