Sweet home Chicago!!

Dec 2015
Arizona
Supreme court ruling making a difference!

CHICAGO — A customer with a concealed carry license shot and killed an armed man attempting to rob a neighborhood store, Chicago police said Sunday.

Police: Concealed carry license holder kills gunman

I grieve for Chicago. At one time it was such a great city. WE used to take our boys to all the museums, the planetarium and aquarium. We would go at Christmas and walk the Magnificent Mile, looking at the beautiful window displays. It was an enchanting place.....busy and bustling, but safe. Boat rides on Lake Michigan, Navy Pier, Lincoln Park Zoo........just great stuff. We attended the broadway shows--went to Rush Street....fantastic bars and restaurants.
Well, that was nostalgic. We haven't been to Chicago in decades but I will always remember it as a fantastic place.

Reactions: 2 people
Feb 2014
nunya
I grieve for Chicago. At one time it was such a great city. WE used to take our boys to all the museums, the planetarium and aquarium. We would go at Christmas and walk the Magnificent Mile, looking at the beautiful window displays. It was an enchanting place.....busy and bustling, but safe. Boat rides on Lake Michigan, Navy Pier, Lincoln Park Zoo........just great stuff. We attended the broadway shows--went to Rush Street....fantastic bars and restaurants.
Well, that was nostalgic. We haven't been to Chicago in decades but I will always remember it as a fantastic place.
The stats claim Chicago is not even in the top ten as most violent cities. I am really starting to question that stat. The Chicago police has not been demonstrated as the most honest group. None of the city politicians have been either. I honestly have a conspiracy theory which I will own. I think the crime stats are being manipulated in Chicago to cover up how bad it really is. The homicides cant be covered up. But the random act of violence that do not involve homicide sure could be. There is no way in hell you can have that many homicides in Chicago and it not even be in the top ten most violent Cities. So a rear conspiracy theory from Coke emerges. Tear it up and have at it.

Reactions: 2 people