Tanker Owner Disputes Claims Of Mine Or Torpedo Attack In Gulf Of Oman

Nov 2012
nirvana
From CBS News:
The Japanese owner of the Kokuka Courageous, one of two oil tankers targeted near the Strait of Hormuz, said Friday that sailors on board saw "flying objects" just before it was hit, suggesting the vessel wasn't damaged by mines.

That account contradicts what the U.S. military said as it released a video Friday it said shows Iranian forces removing an unexploded limpet mine from one of the two ships that were hit.

The Japanese tanker was attacked twice Thursday, damaging the vessel and forcing all 21 crew members to evacuate.

Company president Yutaka Katada said Friday he believes the flying objects seen by the sailors could have been bullets. He denied any possibility of mines or torpedoes because the damage was above the ship's waterline. He called reports of a mine attack "false."

www.cbsnews.com/…

Nice try by the Reichstag crew in the Trump cabal, but it isn't looking like this fake dog will hunt.

The very likelihood that this was an attack staged by Trump or his enablers is beyond abhorrent. It's going to be hard now to believe that any apparent aggression by Iran is legitimate.

Let’s get this mofo Trump out of office before he blows up the planet.

Tanker Owner Disputes U.S. Claims of Mine or Torpedo Attack in Gulf of Oman

Reactions: Lyzza and FrostKing
Nov 2017
So because the owner of the ship claims that the crew claim they saw "'flying objects'", that means there's now a contradiction? I suppose it's through the magic of Lefty logic. There's no reason why it can't be both "flying objects" and damage by mines that may have been attached to the ship above the water line.

Here's video footage of a boat next to the ship & so far I can't tell if they're attaching mines to it, removing mines attached to it, or doing something else, but aside from that, the only question people ought to actually be asking is about whether these are actually Iranians, or someone else & I can immediately think of one country of interest (you know, like how sometimes the police say they're looking for a "person of interest"):

Maybe the owner of the ship doesn't want it to be mines attached to the ship if such an attack suggests or leads to an act of war, because generally insurance policies don't cover acts of war - or something to that effect.

Nov 2012
nirvana
So because the owner of the ship claims that the crew claim they saw "'flying objects'", that means there's now a contradiction? I suppose it's through the magic of Lefty logic. There's no reason why it can't be both "flying objects" and damage by mines that may have been attached to the ship above the water line.

Here's video footage of a boat next to the ship & so far I can't tell if they're attaching mines to it, removing mines attached to it, or doing something else, but aside from that, the only question people ought to actually be asking is about whether these are actually Iranians, or someone else & I can immediately think of one country of interest (you know, like how sometimes the police say they're looking for a "person of interest"):

Maybe the owner of the ship doesn't want it to be mines attached to the ship if such an attack suggests or leads to an act of war, because generally insurance policies don't cover acts of war - or something to that effect.
Nobody in the world believes anything from the dotard about Iran. This is twice they have cried wolf and got caught. Everybody sees what's going on, and is not going to buy into another WMD's, bullshit story to go to war with a country we just signed an agreement with, including seven other countries.

Just as soon as dotard is gone, that agreement will be renewed, and both Saudi Arabia, and Israel are going to have a whole new set of problems on their hands.

Dec 2015
Arizona
From CBS News:
The Japanese owner of the Kokuka Courageous, one of two oil tankers targeted near the Strait of Hormuz, said Friday that sailors on board saw "flying objects" just before it was hit, suggesting the vessel wasn't damaged by mines.​

That account contradicts what the U.S. military said as it released a video Friday it said shows Iranian forces removing an unexploded limpet mine from one of the two ships that were hit.​
The Japanese tanker was attacked twice Thursday, damaging the vessel and forcing all 21 crew members to evacuate.

Company president Yutaka Katada said Friday he believes the flying objects seen by the sailors could have been bullets. He denied any possibility of mines or torpedoes because the damage was above the ship's waterline. He called reports of a mine attack "false."

www.cbsnews.com/…

Nice try by the Reichstag crew in the Trump cabal, but it isn't looking like this fake dog will hunt.

The very likelihood that this was an attack staged by Trump or his enablers is beyond abhorrent. It's going to be hard now to believe that any apparent aggression by Iran is legitimate.

Let’s get this mofo Trump out of office before he blows up the planet.

Tanker Owner Disputes U.S. Claims of Mine or Torpedo Attack in Gulf of Oman
Two retired admirals seem to DOUBT Iran's involvement and they aren't the only ones. Trump and company were VERY VERY quick to point the finger at Iran, without evidence. This includes Pompeo. WHY? What did Iran have to gain?
Iran denies they had anything to do with it. So who stands to gain?
The very fact that Trump(the liar) wants to point the finger at Iran makes me want to run in another direction. Maybe THIS direction:

Read this: Iran will get the blame, but the Gulf of Oman truth is likely a lot murkier - CNN

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani were meeting in Tehran at the time of the attack which should raise serious doubts about the U.S. claims. This is exactly like the kind of ridiculous wag-the-dog scenario Trump would approve to take the eyeballs off his mounting legal problems.

Reactions: Lyzza and Clara007

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Hey, Dotard needed something to take his welcoming subversives feeding him dirt off the front pages. This didn't quite work so a strike of some sort on Iran should be up soon.

Reactions: Lyzza and Clara007