Tanker Owner Disputes Claims Of Mine Or Torpedo Attack In Gulf Of Oman

Dec 2015
Arizona
So is your main point that the US must invade Iran or else they're going to make a nuke and bomb someone, or what? If it is, may I point out to you that Iran has not launched a war of aggression against another nation in 200 years: WHO IS THE THREAT TO WORLD PEACE? CHRISTIANS, JEWS, OR MUSLIMS (The US, Israel, or Iran)! | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
Seriously, Neil. WHERE in my post did I say anything about the US invading IRAN? OR Iran launching a war? I'll tell you who the threat to world peace is: Donald Trump--the man who creates crisis after crisis---the man who has alienated our allies.
He is a psychopath. He is dangerous.

Reactions: imaginethat and RNG
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Seriously, Neil. WHERE in my post did I say anything about the US invading IRAN? OR Iran launching a war? I'll tell you who the threat to world peace is: Donald Trump--the man who creates crisis after crisis---the man who has alienated our allies.
He is a psychopath. He is dangerous.
Alexander the Great was a gay psychopath. Ask Ancient Persia and in particular Darius the Great about Alex.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
The ship doesn't need to "just sit there". the mines can be applied while they are under way at night. the mines were places 3 ft above the water line and were of insufficient power to cause it to sink.

The "tech" involved was a small boat operating in Iranian infested waters. A small boat not known to them in that area would draw their immediate attention. Remember the Americans who were stopped and detained under the claim that they were in Iranian waters? Iran track everything that floats out there and shoots at anything that flys near there. The fired a missile at a Reaper drone and missed during this incident.
I am really impressed that there are so many mine experts here on DTT, especially the expertise from Clicker.
A mine is a terrible thing to waste.

Reactions: Clara007 and RNG
Nov 2017
Seriously, Neil. WHERE in my post did I say anything about the US invading IRAN? OR Iran launching a war?
I wouldn't have had to ask such a follow-up question if you had. Kindly answer my question.

I'll tell you who the threat to world peace is: Donald Trump
Not necessarily a bad thing; having a POTUS who's a pacifist would be a bad thing for America. It's their job to take action to protect our nation and its sovereignty. Every state leader throughout the world has the same responsibility to their own nation.

--the man who creates crisis after crisis
I'm not going to bother asking you to explain what crisis after crisis you're referring to since I don't see how it's relevant to this thread, and because it probably has nothing to do with this thread; even if I did, you might ignore it anyways. I'm just going to go with not accepting your notion that he creates crisis after crisis, without evidence to back it up, and not bother even wondering about it, at this point. I'm tired of assertions about Donald Trump that never get backed up & had enough of that nonsense.

---the man who has alienated our allies.
I don't have a problem with alienating "allies" if it's in the best interests of America; this notion of allies potentially goes against the principle of avoiding foreign entanglements.

He is a psychopath.
Are you a healthcare professional?

He is dangerous.
Good, I'd rather he be dangerous for protecting America than be a wimpy pushover.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I wouldn't have had to ask such a follow-up question if you had. Kindly answer my question.

Not necessarily a bad thing; having a POTUS who's a pacifist would be a bad thing for America. It's their job to take action to protect our nation and its sovereignty. Every state leader throughout the world has the same responsibility to their own nation.

I'm not going to bother asking you to explain what crisis after crisis you're referring to since I don't see how it's relevant to this thread, and because it probably has nothing to do with this thread; even if I did, you might ignore it anyways. I'm just going to go with not accepting your notion that he creates crisis after crisis, without evidence to back it up, and not bother even wondering about it, at this point. I'm tired of assertions about Donald Trump that never get backed up & had enough of that nonsense.

I don't have a problem with alienating "allies" if it's in the best interests of America; this notion of allies potentially goes against the principle of avoiding foreign entanglements.

Good, I'd rather he be dangerous for protecting America than be a wimpy pushover.
Oh Neil. You are lost, buddy.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
I am really impressed that there are so many mine experts here on DTT, especially the expertise from Clicker.
A mine is a terrible thing to waste.

Is it underway or underweigh? Underway, shift Colors.