Tax Reform

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
So now GOLF is great! Time well spent--money well spent....but....it was a really bad idea when Obama played golf with other world leaders??

Trump: I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf. August 2017
Obama played golf with Tiger Woods. He did play golf with one world leader it was David Camron pushing UK to reject Brexit...

How did that work out?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
What Chinese company?

How will that benefit the US?

Please, give everyone an update on how those negotiations are going, and how the US will benefit.

Well, let's see some of the details you'll supply, and we'll revisit your opinion on the value of golf.
What Chinese company? Answer Broadcom

How will this benefit the US? Answer: Hire American Workers, Create Tax Revenue for US Treasury

Give an update on the negotiation?

This was a result of his negotiations with the PM of CHina and were finalized in his Trip to Bejing.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/09/trumps-250-billion-china-miracle-adds-gloss-to-off-kilter-trade.html

Thanks for playing

Jun 2013
Katmandu
You have your history wrong as usual, but you make a good point, since the capital gains tax was lowered, jobs and businesses have been moving overseas.
Lower tax rates just mean increased debt.
That's what happened before, that's what is going to happen in the next few years.
Why do think that democrats passed legislation that made the tax rates on income from labor more than twice that on income from investment income?

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
What Chinese company?

How will that benefit the US?

Please, give everyone an update on how those negotiations are going, and how the US will benefit.

Well, let's see some of the details you'll supply, and we'll revisit your opinion on the value of golf.
I found information like you posted. It doesn't answer a single question I posed, and your name isn't TNV.

TNV?

Nov 2012
Kekistan
I found information like you posted. It doesn't answer a single question I posed, and your name isn't TNV.

TNV?
You mean its not the answer you wanted to hear. TNV did reply. Another answer you really did not want to hear

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
What Chinese company? Answer Broadcom

How will this benefit the US? Answer: Hire American Workers, Create Tax Revenue for US Treasury

Give an update on the negotiation?

This was a result of his negotiations with the PM of CHina and were finalized in his Trip to Bejing.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/09/trumps-250-billion-china-miracle-adds-gloss-to-off-kilter-trade.html

Thanks for playing
So, you've decided to play this game like a smart ass? OK.

Self-mpressed fool, Xi and Trump NEVER PLAYED ANY GOLF, YOUR ORIGINAL STUPID ASS CLAIM. As for the deal with Broadcom:

More American Jobs? Broadcom Deal Might Mean the Opposite

From the article:

It was an impressive story line. The president was able to get a big headline for bringing a foreign company back to the United States and Broadcom was able to capture the loyalty of an important ally, all with the Oval Office as a backdrop.

Yet it was only theater.

Within 24 hours — for those paying attention — Broadcom's real motivation emerged: The company was planning to mount a $100 billion bid for the rival chip maker Qualcomm in what would amount to the largest hostile takeover of a technology company in history.

The reason for Broadcom's sudden move back to the United States was clear: Given President Trump's aversion to foreign companies, there was no way that Broadcom would ever receive regulatory approval for a takeover of one of the crown jewels of Silicon Valley if it were based anywhere but here. After all, Qualcomm's chips are inside virtually every major American device, starting with Apple's iPhone.

So Broadcom played to Mr. Trump's soft spot — bringing companies back home. But the result may not be what Mr. Trump is envisioning — a Broadcom takeover of Qualcomm would most likely cost thousands of jobs, doing the very opposite of what the president said would happen.

Some of those workers who stood behind Mr. Trump in the Oval Office could very well end up on the chopping block.
And, Trump didn't play any golf with Trudeau, another one of your dumbass claims.

No wonder you're a Trump supporter. It takes a certain amount of dumbass to fully support Trump.

You have that well covered. Thanks for playing.