Ted Cruz accuses Trump of spreading mistress story

Jul 2014
massachusetts
The news that is just making it's way into the mainstream from the seedier media is the story of Ted Cruz and his 5 mistresses.
Of course Cruz denies the allegations, but here's the twist, he doesn't accuse the left or Democrats or his opponent in the upcoming election of "spreading lies", no, it's Donald Trump who is spreading lies about Republican Senators.....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nstream/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9a2df23b9a01

Well at least the Manafort verdicts and the Cohen plea deal knocked "Teddy and the 5 whores" off the front page for now....

Dec 2015
Arizona
The news that is just making it's way into the mainstream from the seedier media is the story of Ted Cruz and his 5 mistresses.
Of course Cruz denies the allegations, but here's the twist, he doesn't accuse the left or Democrats or his opponent in the upcoming election of "spreading lies", no, it's Donald Trump who is spreading lies about Republican Senators.....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nstream/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9a2df23b9a01

Well at least the Manafort verdicts and the Cohen plea deal knocked "Teddy and the 5 whores" off the front page for now....

Uh...well...first: WHO IN THEIR RIGHT mind would WANT to sleep with Ted Cruz. I mean...blech! It absolutely amazes me that seemingly intelligent, attractive women WANT to sleep with smarmy men like Cruz, Guiliani, Gingrich, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and Trump. Disgusting. Ick.

Jun 2013
Ohio
Uh...well...first: WHO IN THEIR RIGHT mind would WANT to sleep with Ted Cruz. I mean...blech! It absolutely amazes me that seemingly intelligent, attractive women WANT to sleep with smarmy men like Cruz, Guiliani, Gingrich, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, and Trump. Disgusting. Ick.
The Party of Family Values is the friggin’ swamp........LOL

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I play a game called “Cards Against Humanity”
The game (for those unfamiliar with it) is kind of like the old TV show “Match Game”
On your turn as the judge you draw a card that has a question or phrase with a —————- in it. The other players have cards with outrageous phrases that can be used to fill in the blank or answer the question. This game is NOT for children or anyone who is easily offended. The cards in the game range from off color to outright nasty. It’s hilarious.

During a game I was playing the question card came out “What will always get you laid?”
The winning answer card was “A Trillion Dollars”

IOW, almost everyone has a price. Something that they will throw out their “morals” for. In the case of sex, often that price is fame/fortune/power. As disgusting as the aforementioned men may be they do have an abundance of F/F/P.

Last edited:
Jul 2014
massachusetts
Clara, it happens, the amazing thing is that this is making it's way into the news at the urging of Dirty Donald.
What's he thinking?

May 2018
Chicago
Hey, us gay guys don't want to sleep with them either. :)

Yuck! o_O

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I play a game called “Cards Against Humanity”
The game (for those unfamiliar with it) is kind of like the old TV show “Match Game”
On your turn as the judge you draw a card that has a question or phrase with a —————- in it. The other players have cards with outrageous phrases that can be used to fill in the blank or answer the question. This game is NOT for children or anyone who is easily offended. The cards in the game range from off color to outright nasty. It’s hilarious.

During a game I was playing the question card came out “What will always get you laid?”
The winning answer card was “A Trillion Dollars”

IOW, almost everyone has a price. Something that they will throw out their “morals” for. In the case of sex, often that price is fame/fortune/power. As disgusting as the aforementioned men may be they do have an abundance of F/F/P.

Old joke. Fat bald older man walks into a high class bar in a large city. Scopes out the most beautiful woman in the bar. Walks up to her and asks, "will you sleep with me for $10,000 dollars". The woman thinks about it for a second and replies, "OK let's go". The man then says, "on second thought let's make it $500". To which the woman replies, "Oh hell no, what kind of woman do you think I am?" The man then says "We know EXACTLY what kind of woman you are, we're just negotiating the price !!!"