Tennessee detective's church sermon calls for execution of LGBTQ people

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
The guy is in complete compliance with the biblical ethnocentric Jewish religious fairy tale. The theme condemning homosexuality is consistent throughout the Bible. So, if anyone says that he believes in the Bible, he should own the bias against homosexuals as his own cherished belief. On the flip side, the Bible approves of some forms of rape, multiple marriages, marriage between sister and brother, foreskin collecting, and baby raping. IMO, a person is foolish to rely on the Bible for moral guidance because that is not what it is about.
Guy's a dangerous nut.

Jul 2018
Earth
His cases are being reviewed.

Tennessee Pastor Who Is Also a Detective Calls for L.G.B.T. People to Be Executed
"A Tennessee pastor who is also a detective said in a sermon this month that people who were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender were “freaks” and “worthy of death,” comments that have prompted prosecutors to review cases he has investigated."
Tennessee Pastor Who Is Also a Detective Calls for L.G.B.T. People to Be Executed

Grayson Fritts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
His wife is said to be an anti-vaxxer and his church is on the nutty side. The cops seem to love him.
Grayson Fritts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

He has a lot of videos on line.

Nov 2013
NM
OK, I'll ask: How did detective/pastor Fritts get on the KCSO in the first place? They don't have a personnel office? No one knew pastor Fritts' theology nor opinion on homosexual people? He doesn't seem to make any secret about it, to the extent that his sermon in re was available on social media (& elsewhere on the 'net, I'm sure).

Someone needs to boot the personnel officer of KCSO swiftly in the ass & into the 21st century. Police detectives have to solve murders & other violent crimes, which means they have to be able to establish rapport with people, carry out interviews under stress, determine who is trustworthy & not, dig through interviews & paperwork & records & determine enough truth for police purposes. If the detective has already determined that homosexuals are depraved, sinful, criminal, & so on - how does he investigate any alleged crime involving homosexuals? Does he simply decide that any homsexuals involved are guilty?

How many of his cases have been (or will be) overturned for personal bias on his part? Can the state of TN & Knox County afford to retry all the cases detective Fritts was involved in? If the reporting on Fritts' stance on homosexuals is accurate, he should never have been hired for a sworn KCSO position - he's a poor fit, in terms of being an officer of the court & a peace officer. I seriously doubt that he can serve & protect the entire community, nor does he seem to understand that that is the LEO's sworn duty.

May 2018
Chicago
OK, I'll ask: How did detective/pastor Fritts get on the KCSO in the first place? They don't have a personnel office? No one knew pastor Fritts' theology nor opinion on homosexual people? He doesn't seem to make any secret about it, to the extent that his sermon in re was available on social media (& elsewhere on the 'net, I'm sure).

Someone needs to boot the personnel officer of KCSO swiftly in the ass & into the 21st century. Police detectives have to solve murders & other violent crimes, which means they have to be able to establish rapport with people, carry out interviews under stress, determine who is trustworthy & not, dig through interviews & paperwork & records & determine enough truth for police purposes. If the detective has already determined that homosexuals are depraved, sinful, criminal, & so on - how does he investigate any alleged crime involving homosexuals? Does he simply decide that any homsexuals involved are guilty?

How many of his cases have been (or will be) overturned for personal bias on his part? Can the state of TN & Knox County afford to retry all the cases detective Fritts was involved in? If the reporting on Fritts' stance on homosexuals is accurate, he should never have been hired for a sworn KCSO position - he's a poor fit, in terms of being an officer of the court & a peace officer. I seriously doubt that he can serve & protect the entire community, nor does he seem to understand that that is the LEO's sworn duty.

You are right, of course. After saying that the police should be arresting gay people and then we should be killed makes it pretty clear he can't be impartial. He should have been fired immediately.