Texas church shooter, get's shot. THIS is why we have a 2nd.

Sep 2019
Here
The shooter mows down two, and get's mowed down before more can be killed. Had it not been for the 2nd Amendment, the shooter could've killed dozens. Simply because almost everyone just laid down.

Warning, It's pretty graffick . But not too bad. There's not blood & guts.

Don't mess with Texas.

Reactions: intangible child
Sep 2019
Here
response of the security team members. Recent changes in Texas law allow licensed gun owners to carry firearms into houses of worship.

Wonder why they are not releasing the name of the shooter, must of been one of the good guys with a gun before this incident?
THe first guy he shot must've had some stupid holster, because he fumbled the whole time the mad man was shooting others. Probably one those that snaps. He was drawing a lot of attention to himself just trying to pull his gun.

Reactions: PMB
Jun 2018
South Dakota
THe first guy he shot must've had some stupid holster, because he fumbled the whole time the mad man was shooting others. Probably one those that snaps. He was drawing a lot of attention to himself just trying to pull his gun.
I posted this story yesterday. Here's more.

Reactions: YoursTruly
Jun 2018
South Dakota
The church is being a bit secretive about the incident and so are the cops. This is becoming the norm in Texas, keeping the story away from the speculators and issuing the whole thing at once. It's a good idea but frustrating to the scoop oriented newseys.

Jul 2019
Georgia
it's great that we live in a country where churches have to have security teams due to fear of mass shootings

glad the GGWG stopped the shooting, but there were still 2 innocent lives lost to gun violence

Reactions: MichaelT and PMB

PMB

Mar 2018
US
Why do they have concealed gun permits, I'd want to know who is carrying the gun.

Sep 2019
Here
Why do they have concealed gun permits, I'd want to know who is carrying the gun.
Texas R & D's don't actually give a crap about the 2nd Amendment. That's why they have to have permits. (Permits to do something they're supposed to have a right to do, to start with)