Texas Democrats Seek To Ban Christianity Using So-Called Anti-Discrimination Laws

Sep 2015
Stage Left
omg these clowns are so predictable its almost funny.....:rolleyes:

but Tristan's post is effing hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
It seems that the northern liberals are confused about the LGBAJOUTCOOEUHFBISISTALIBAN's irrelevancy in Texas other than a few liberal areas.
Seems Jimmyb is confused by what is meant by individual rights. He seems to think that if some group falls below a certain percentage of the population then their rights become “irrelevant”.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
protect the right of christians "right" to stone adulterouses and gays? no no such right and that in nut shell is why i no longer believe in freedom of religion, i would throw each and everyone of you to the lions the way the romans did

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
omg these clowns are so predictable its almost funny.....:rolleyes:

but Tristan's post is effing hilarious :lol::lol::lol:
since when does some one have the right to kill me because i am gay? is that a serious point? because thats their idea of freedom of religion

Jun 2012
Barsoom
Seems Jimmyb is confused by what is meant by individual rights. He seems to think that if some group falls below a certain percentage of the population then their rights become “irrelevant”.
Someone is under the impression that the Constitution grants and protects rights.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Someone is under the impression that the Constitution grants and protects rights.
it does not rights do not exist any where but in your head they certainly do not exist in the bible they were enlightenment ideas good ideas but a bit impractical to be honest