Texas Democrats Seek To Ban Christianity Using So-Called Anti-Discrimination Laws

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Someone is under the impression that the Constitution grants and protects rights.
No, it doesn’t.

As the DOI says the primary reason for government is to secure our innate rights. It doesn’t matter if it’s a million people or one person.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
since when does some one have the right to kill me because i am gay? is that a serious point? because thats their idea of freedom of religion
dude seriously, lay off the drunk posting... :zany::rolleyes::vomit:

do you even know you replied to my post? because nothing you said was in reply to anything i said. ffs, you really need to pay attention.

Dec 2015
Arizona
What a crock of shit.
Did you see the source?? THE FEDERALIST--a nauseating RW site. This is a site that dwells on hot topics like women's leggings, the drumbeat of fake news, the attacks on our intelligence agencies and let's not forget the tweets--because like their MASTER they are compelled to tweet.
Recent tweets include, "If Mueller is fair and imbalanced, why does he keep provoking Donald Trump to lash out at him?”, “To celebrate Father’s Day: seven ways to reassert male authority in the home,” and “Before you fret about the Trump ‘obstruction of justice’ nothing burger, check out this inside scoop on James Comey’s library fines.” Just more Trump water carriers.

Putin hired a hitman named Trump and like a good mercenary, the hitman is doing just as he is told. Trump has already paved the road to hell and compromised so-called "respected" conservatives and called into question decent, honorable men ON HIS OWN TEAM. American voters see the damage done and it's too late to reverse course--at least for the next two years.
The GOP bootlickers WILL BE collateral damage when this disastrous presidential term is over.....and it will end.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Did you see the source?? THE FEDERALIST--a nauseating RW site. This is a site that dwells on hot topics like women's leggings, the drumbeat of fake news, the attacks on our intelligence agencies and let's not forget the tweets--because like their MASTER they are compelled to tweet.
Recent tweets include, "If Mueller is fair and imbalanced, why does he keep provoking Donald Trump to lash out at him?”, “To celebrate Father’s Day: seven ways to reassert male authority in the home,” and “Before you fret about the Trump ‘obstruction of justice’ nothing burger, check out this inside scoop on James Comey’s library fines.” Just more Trump water carriers.

Putin hired a hitman named Trump and like a good mercenary, the hitman is doing just as he is told. Trump has already paved the road to hell and compromised so-called "respected" conservatives and called into question decent, honorable men ON HIS OWN TEAM. American voters see the damage done and it's too late to reverse course--at least for the next two years.
The GOP bootlickers WILL BE collateral damage when this disastrous presidential term is over.....and it will end.
Sooner or later, the term will end and Trump will go away, but the supporters, for whom Trump is an idol who models the twin virtues of proud ignorance and undying allegiance to alternative facts, aren't going away.

Do Trump supporters encourage their children to emulate the man who's making America great again? Do they point out that if you, son or daughter, can master the Art of the Lie, then one day you too may become POTUS?

Jun 2012
Barsoom
No, it doesn’t.

As the DOI says the primary reason for government is to secure our innate rights. It doesn’t matter if it’s a million people or one person.
Yes it does. The Declaration of Independence of is not a governing document. The Founders made thirteen constitutions based on the Declaration of Independence. The Declaration of Independence regarded the sovereign states. The federal government is not part of that equation. Each branch of the federal government and the Constitution were made to exclusively to have no jurisdiction over rights.

The facinating thing is 100% of the historical evidence supports my views, and there is zero historical evidence that supports your views; this is why you have never, and never will, present any evidence to support your views.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I'd like to hear an answer from a Trump supporter.

Do you encourage your children to emulate the great POTUS who's making America great again, some say by the authority of God?

If you do or don't, please explain why.