Thank You...

Dec 2018
U.S

'I felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd. I felt he found my letters and read each one out loud. I prayed that he would finish, but he just kept right on'.

Privacy matters.

Dec 2018
U.S
“The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time – it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine.”
— Richard M. Nixon

Richard M. Nixon Quote: “The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time – it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine.”

I Stand apalled!

It violates my 'Constitutional freedom'.

Bohemian Grove - Wikipedia

Mr. Nixon, Mr. Nixon... Are you involved with 'devil' worship?

Mr. Nixon: 'I already told you, “The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time – it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine.”'

Well. You should have just said so.

Mr. Nixon: 'Sir. Pastor. Could you inform me if there is such a thing as 'devils' that 'fell' from Heaven? I'm supposing that it would be a mighty long fall'.

Psalm 33:12 "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."

Who shall teach or preach or share what God and The LORD has said or done?

'I will! I will!' Wait, rather, 'He will! He will!'

John 16:5-15
"But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? 6But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. 7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you."

1545763314028.jpeg

The Mercedes-Benz logo consists of a simple depiction of a three-pointed star that represents its domination of the land, sea, and air.

Mercedes-Benz (German: [mɛʁˈtseːdəsˌbɛnts] or [-dɛs-][1][2]) is a German global automobile marque and a division of Daimler AG. The brand is known for luxury vehicles, buses, coaches, and lorries. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. The name first appeared in 1926 under Daimler-Benz.

Mercedes-Benz traces its origins to Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft's 1901 Mercedes and Karl Benz's 1886 Benz Patent-Motorwagen, which is widely regarded as the first gasoline-powered automobile. The slogan for the brand is "the best or nothing"

Mercedes-Benz - Wikipedia

Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler (German: [ˈɡɔtliːp ˈdaɪmlɐ]; 17 March 1834 – 6 March 1900)[1] was an engineer, industrial designer and industrialist born in Schorndorf (Kingdom of Württemberg, a federal state of the German Confederation), in what is now Germany. He was a pioneer of internal-combustion engines and automobile development. He invented the high-speed liquid petroleum fueled engine.

Gottlieb Daimler - Wikipedia

Not exactly a name meaning desired by someone dealing with cars, Daimler is derived from an old southern German word (Täumler) meaning "swindler," from the verb täumeln, to overcharge or cheat. In 1890, he and his partner Wilhelm Maybach founded the Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft (DMG).

What Are the Meanings of Famous German Surnames?

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=de&text=swindler

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=de&tl=en&text=taumeln

Gottlieb Name Meaning. ... As a German personal name this is for the most part a translation of Greek Theophilos ('one who loves God') that became very popular in the 17th and 18th centuries with the rise of the Pietist movement. Among German Jews, it existed, independently from German Christians, since the Middle Ages.

Gottlieb Name Meaning & Gottlieb Family History at Ancestry.com

German: from the personal name Goteleib, based on Old High German god, got ‘god’ + leiba ‘offspring’, ‘son’.

Gottlieb (German for "God's Love"; see also Amadeus, Bogomil, Theophil) is a German name that may be used as a surname or as a male given name. The name Gottlieb was rendered in High-German in the 17th century, in German speaking parts of Europe, as a product of the age of Pietism, as a way of naming young men with a religiously charged name.[1] The name has already been attested from the 6th century in the Gothic Arezzo deed as 'Gudilub', normalized as 'Gudaliufs'

Gottlieb (name) - Wikipedia

Last edited: