Thanks Greta Thunberg!

Dec 2015
Arizona
That web address, they are making her a useful idiot. appealing to adults by pretending to be a group of children. Astroturfing at it's finest.
Your brilliance is blinding or should I say BLIND. You seem to be missing the whole point. A group of children is pointedly ADDRESSING ADULTS who have done a piss poor job of caring for our world.
So, DUH. Of course Greta and the lot are appealing to adults. That's something called an "objective".
But sure, let's demonstrate our adult "jackassery" by calling a child a useful idiot. What exactly were YOU doing at the age of 16? Pulling wings off butterflies?

Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
NYC
Your brilliance is blinding or should I say BLIND. You seem to be missing the whole point. A group of children is pointedly ADDRESSING ADULTS who have done a piss poor job of caring for our world.

You really believe that? The adults exploiting these kids see you coming a mile away. Naive.

So, DUH. Of course Greta and the lot are appealing to adults. That's something called an "objective".
But sure, let's demonstrate our adult "jackassery" by calling a child a useful idiot. What exactly were YOU doing at the age of 16? Pulling wings off butterflies?

Useful idiot is what they are using her as, know your history, look up the term. Greta is a fine young autistic girl who is being exploited by adults who don't care the fact that they instilled an incredible fear into the poor girl...

In two weeks you won't mention her name ever again, like sheehan, like stormy, like the kavanaugh girls, and all the other useful idiots the democrats have chewed up and spit out when they no longer are of use.

Dec 2015
Arizona
You really believe that? The adults exploiting these kids see you coming a mile away. Naive.

Useful idiot is what they are using her as, know your history, look up the term. Greta is a fine young autistic girl who is being exploited by adults who don't care the fact that they instilled an incredible fear into the poor girl...

In two weeks you won't mention her name ever again, like sheehan, like stormy, like the kavanaugh girls, and all the other useful idiots the democrats have chewed up and spit out when they no longer are of use.
BULL PUCKY! Adults are delighted that SOME of our young people are stepping up and calling out our mistakes...but exploiting them? NO.
Encouraging, assisting, cheering, supporting---YES--OF COURSE--proud of them? You bet. Are these young rebels furthering a cause started by adults--YES--again, but WHO (which generation) has the most to gain from Greta and her minions? Certainly not MY generation.
The Greta detractors need to WAKE UP. Greta is NOT the only teenager making waves--here or abroad. The young people I know and their friends have HAD IT with "responsible" adults. I'd suggest you do a little reading--a little research on Gen Z.
You might be in for a BIG BIG surprise....and keep in mind they are registering to vote by the thousands. They are social justice warriors and they intend to be HEARD.
Never mind Greta. You'd better start worrying about the demographics of this country. Let's just say the voters are getting younger. And more indignant.

Sep 2019
NYC
BULL PUCKY! Adults are delighted that SOME of our young people are stepping up and calling out our mistakes...but exploiting them? NO.
Encouraging, assisting, cheering, supporting---YES--OF COURSE--proud of them? You bet. Are these young rebels furthering a cause started by adults--YES--again, but WHO (which generation) has the most to gain from Greta and her minions? Certainly not MY generation.
The Greta detractors need to WAKE UP. Greta is NOT the only teenager making waves--here or abroad. The young people I know and their friends have HAD IT with "responsible" adults. I'd suggest you do a little reading--a little research on Gen Z.
You might be in for a BIG BIG surprise....and keep in mind they are registering to vote by the thousands. They are social justice warriors and they intend to be HEARD.
Never mind Greta. You'd better start worrying about the demographics of this country. Let's just say the voters are getting younger. And more indignant.

lol @ "rebels" come on, doing exactly what your parents and adults want is not "rebelling".

Gen z? you mean the tide pod generation?

Dec 2015
Arizona
lol @ "rebels" come on, doing exactly what your parents and adults want is not "rebelling".
Gen z? you mean the tide pod generation?
Typical RW response. Apparently you aren't surrounded by intelligent, politically cogent young folks who give a damn.
I'm delighted to say....I AM.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
what about the Covington kids......them too?

you also do know that Emma and Hogg bullied the snot out of special needs kid, Cruz for years right? What Cruz did was unforgivable, but their hands weren’t as clean as you think.
yes them too

and do you have proof of your accusations against Hogg and Emma? I've never seen that.

(boy did I call that one right)

(now watch the trolls come in here and attack the Parkland kids too)
(they actually enjoy attacking kids)

• Haha
Reactions: RNG
Jul 2019
Georgia
Not really, I feel bad for the poor spectrum girl. Those on the spectrum tend to be very literal, so when she says we are facing a mass extinction as she was fed any day now, she REALY believes it. The fear the parents instilled on this girl is imo abusive.

But she doesn't have to worry too much about the spotlight though for too long, democrats tend to dump people like her pretty quick, two weeks max then she'll be shelved along side everyone from cindy sheehan to stormy daniels.
so attacking her disability (which is actually Asperger Syndrome) is the next form of attack against a child

(pretty sure I called that earlier in this thread as well)

~~~~

Sep 2019
NYC
yes them too

and do you have proof of your accusations against Hogg and Emma? I've never seen that.

And emma in her own words.

Sep 2019
NYC
so attacking her disability (which is actually Asperger Syndrome) is the next form of attack against a child

(pretty sure I called that earlier in this thread as well)

~~~~

aspergers was removed from the DSM-Vit now all falls under ASD.

I did not attack her. I pointed out typical neuro symptoms of high functioning asd.

i then pointed out what her parents scare tactics are probably doing to that poor girl.