Thanks Greta Thunberg!

Sep 2019
NYC
Also @se7en Being on the spectrum does not automatically mean one has a disability and many on the higher functioning end if the spectrum do not have a disability.

Feb 2006
California
Hotter temperatures, stronger storms, rising seas, and so much more, threatening the health of our families and the future we pass on to generations to come!

Climate 101 – The Climate Reality Project

Manipulation of Global Warming Science
Truly awesome behavior (again) from the RW. I'll have to read the GOP Platform once more to find the section on bullying, mocking, demeaning a child.
But, then again, why should I be surprised?
The following quotes fit the repulsian party well! LOL

"I like children, if their properly cooked" "A thing worth having is a thing worth cheating for." "Once, during prohibition, I was forced to live for days on food and water." - W.C. Fields

Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2019
Georgia

And emma in her own words.

pathetic.

nothing about either Hogg or Gonzalez specifically in either one of those articles. Yes he was bullied, but not by them.

and she is not claiming she bullied, she and others reported him, numerous times.

it makes me sick to my stomach people who get off on attacking kids. especially kids who have dealt with tragedies. and your attacks are in the form of false accusations which is even more pathetic.

Reactions: Clara007
Sep 2019
NYC
pathetic.

nothing about either Hogg or Gonzalez specifically in either one of those articles. Yes he was bullied, but not by them.

and she is not claiming she bullied, she and others reported him, numerous times.

it makes me sick to my stomach people who get off on attacking kids. especially kids who have dealt with tragedies. and your attacks are in the form of false accusations which is even more pathetic.

Did you watch emma in her own words?

Sep 2019
NYC
then you shouldn't have brought it up in your attack.

and yes you did attack.

i did not..... its not like i offered people a bj if someone punched her in the face. (Remember that with sandmann?)

I did not attack her. Shes not a sacred cow.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Did you watch emma in her own words?
yes
and in no way did she say she bullied him

I'm taking a break from you
I have no patience for people who attack kids.
especially children with disabilities and/or have been through traumatic situations.

Sep 2019
NYC
yes
and in no way did she say she bullied him

I'm taking a break from you
I have no patience for people who attack kids.
especially children with disabilities and/or have been through traumatic situations.

k bye....

I think part of our problem with society is people unwilling to listen to those they disagree with.

sorry i didn't intend to trigger you. The notion a kid who goes public is beyond discussion makes no sense to me

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
so attacking her disability (which is actually Asperger Syndrome) is the next form of attack against a child

(pretty sure I called that earlier in this thread as well)

~~~~

They follow the lead of their messiah well. Mocking the afflicted, a GOOPER ©Clara constant.

Reactions: se7en
Sep 2018
KC, MO
Truly awesome behavior (again) from the RW. I'll have to read the GOP Platform once more to find the section on bullying, mocking, demeaning a child.
But, then again, why should I be surprised?
Not Slamming This Hapless Child
Slamming The Self-Absorbed Monsters
That Drag Her Out Into Things She Doesn't Know About
But Can Only Repeat What She Is Told To Say

And You Know That Too....