Thanks Pence and Trump for Making Homophobia Acceptable ...

Nov 2005
California
That is the thread title. Explain this goal post moving thing
The question being asked: Cannot demonstrate a single right taken from the gays but transvestites are gays don't ya know because postmodernism. These people are hilarious..

If the focus had been on Trump, then the question should have specified that.
It didn't... <_<

And the question on Trump has already been answered.
http://defendingthetruth.com/gay-lesbian-rights/62854-thanks-pence-trump-making-homophobia-acceptable-6.html#post1106006
http://defendingthetruth.com/gay-lesbian-rights/62854-thanks-pence-trump-making-homophobia-acceptable-8.html#post1106468
Your response to that was another perfect example of how blind denial (with no actual response to the points raised) is a routine practice for some on the right...

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2012
Kekistan
The question being asked: Cannot demonstrate a single right taken from the gays but transvestites are gays don't ya know because postmodernism. These people are hilarious..

It didn't... <_<

http://defendingthetruth.com/gay-lesbian-rights/62854-thanks-pence-trump-making-homophobia-acceptable-6.html#post1106006
http://defendingthetruth.com/gay-lesbian-rights/62854-thanks-pence-trump-making-homophobia-acceptable-8.html#post1106468
Your response to that was another perfect example of how blind denial (with no actual response to the points raised) is a routine practice for some on the right...
The focus of this thread is on Trump and Pence due to the title. So, your incessant ramblings had nothing really to do with the question I asked. Case closed.

Nov 2005
California
The focus of this thread is on Trump and Pence due to the title. So, your incessant ramblings had nothing really to do with the question I asked. Case closed.
YOU asked?
Are you admitting that you are Sabcat?
:wacko:

Cause that is who actually asked the question that imaginethat responded to.
I demonstrated the posting chain of events here.

Or is such a comment from you just an example of how incredibly sloppy some on the right are on this forum. They proclaim their opinion is law without even bothering to look at the facts...
<_<

Last edited:
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Gee, that's too bad, thread drift. If you don't like the way the thread is going feel free to not post. *shrug*

No, not really, YOU don't "close" jack-shit around here.

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2012
Kekistan

It didn't... <_<

YOU asked?
Are you admitting that you are Sabcat?

Cause that is who actually asked the question that imaginethat responded to.
I demonstrated the posting chain of events here.

Or is such a comment from you just an example of how incredibly sloppy some on the right are on this forum. They proclaim their opinion is law without even bothering to look at the facts...
<_<
Read the first quote in regards to my question.

Nov 2005
California
Read the first quote in regards to my question.
The "first quote" involved no question...
If you believe otherwise, QUOTE your question from what you just provided...

Gee, that's too bad, thread drift. If you don't like the way the thread is going feel free to not post. *shrug*
No, not really, YOU don't "close" jack-shit around here.
That's the amazing thing to me is how many on the right will simply repeat themselves with no actual interaction of the points raised.
it's the intellectual equivalent of:

Nov 2012
Kekistan
:lol:

The thing that astounds me is how a person could put forth that position once or twice.
But some people on the right push that button incessantly. Like they think their opinion is the prize of the discussion and if they simply repeat that they are not swayed, then that is is all that is needed.
That, and how quickly some on the right jump to personal comments with no real attempt at topical discussion...

Separate note, this forum needs a "sarcasm" smiley. :lol:

Emphasis mine.
Yup!

This exchange being another perfect example.
A simple question was asked and answered.
Sabcat didn't ask for Trump legislation.
Imaginethat answered the actual question asked.
And then, the reply moves the goal-posts. And they think they've won something while completely ignoring the answer provided...

That's the amazing thing to me is how many on the right will simply repeat themselves with no actual interaction of the points raised.
it's the intellectual equivalent of:
Have fun

Nov 2005
California
Translation: There was no question in your previous post and you simply don't want to admit it... <_<

You could have saved time by simply not responding to the post that raised the possibilities of you being Sabcat or you not reading the actual context of the discussion...