That isn’t what he said!’ Fox News host laughs in Mick Mulvaney’s face as he brazenly lies about Mueller’s testimony

Oct 2010
Colorado
Dollars to donuts, Mulvaney believes his alternative facts.

That isn’t what he said!’ Fox News host laughs in Mick Mulvaney’s face
as he brazenly lies about Mueller’s testimony
When former Special Counsel Robert Mueller testified before Congress on Wednesday, Democrats had him thoroughly debunk President Donald Trump’s lies about his investigation. The president wasn’t exonerated, the special counsel didn’t conclude there was “no obstruction,” it wasn’t “witch hunt,” and Russia interference in the 2016 election wasn’t a “hoax,” Mueller confirmed.​
So when White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney appeared on Fox News Sunday morning in an interview with Chris Wallace, he decided to invent new lies to tell about Mueller.​
“Mueller answered the single, one oustanding question,” Mulvaney said. “They asked him: Would you have indicted the president if he were not the president, and Mueller said, ‘absolutely not.’ He would not do that.”​
“No, no, no — that’s not what he said,” Wallace said, rightly correcting Mulvaney.​
“He did!” Mulvaney interjected, lying, again.​
...“The record will show what it shows. I promise you’re wrong,” Wallace responded, laughing at Mulvaney’s bogus defense.​

‘That isn’t what he said!’ Fox News host laughs in Mick Mulvaney’s face as he brazenly lies about Mueller’s testimony – Alternet.org

Apr 2013
La La Land North
There were two or three other lies that Wallace "corrected" Mulvaney on. Wallace seems to be going against the grain over there.

Chris Wallace Confronts WH Chief of Staff on Trump’s Racist Baltimore Tweets: There’s a ‘Clear Pattern Here’

Mulvaney defends Trump's 'infested' remarks in grilling from Chris Wallace

I particularly liked:
With the president doubling down on his tweets on Sunday morning, Wallace began his Fox News Sunday interview with Mulvaney by asking “what is the president talking about” when he says no “human being would want to live” in Baltimore, especially considering Cummings’ district is in the upper half nationally in per capita income.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Oh god I just watched the interview.

What's not being talked about is in defending Trump's racist tweet, Mulvane shifted the conversations towards the Presidents criticism of Adam Schiff and said "It has 0 to do with the fact that Adam is Jewish."

Con-gradu-fucking-lations! Let's applaud the President because he didn't point to THAT JEW and criticize him for being a JEW.

This is a fucking ferry tale. I'm living in a fucking ferry tale.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Oh god I just watched the interview.

What's not being talked about is in defending Trump's racist tweet, Mulvane shifted the conversations towards the Presidents criticism of Adam Schiff and said "It has 0 to do with the fact that Adam is Jewish."

Con-gradu-fucking-lations! Let's applaud the President because he didn't point to THAT JEW and criticize him for being a JEW.

This is a fucking ferry tale. I'm living in a fucking ferry tale.
It indeed feels that way sometimes, most of the time. The upside is: You and I and others see this fantasy world of alternative facts for what it is.

The downside is: Some 150-plus million Americans don't see it. To them, it's all about MAGA.

Sep 2014
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
Dollars to donuts, Mulvaney believes his alternative facts.

That isn’t what he said!’ Fox News host laughs in Mick Mulvaney’s face
as he brazenly lies about Mueller’s testimony
When former Special Counsel Robert Mueller testified before Congress on Wednesday, Democrats had him thoroughly debunk President Donald Trump’s lies about his investigation. The president wasn’t exonerated, the special counsel didn’t conclude there was “no obstruction,” it wasn’t “witch hunt,” and Russia interference in the 2016 election wasn’t a “hoax,” Mueller confirmed.​
So when White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney appeared on Fox News Sunday morning in an interview with Chris Wallace, he decided to invent new lies to tell about Mueller.​
“Mueller answered the single, one oustanding question,” Mulvaney said. “They asked him: Would you have indicted the president if he were not the president, and Mueller said, ‘absolutely not.’ He would not do that.”​
“No, no, no — that’s not what he said,” Wallace said, rightly correcting Mulvaney.​
“He did!” Mulvaney interjected, lying, again.​
...“The record will show what it shows. I promise you’re wrong,” Wallace responded, laughing at Mulvaney’s bogus defense.​

‘That isn’t what he said!’ Fox News host laughs in Mick Mulvaney’s face as he brazenly lies about Mueller’s testimony – Alternet.org
Twist Every Preppy's Smirking Lips Until They Bleed

Walllace inherited his position from his Daddy. Without that, he'd just be a know-it-all nobody mumbling conceited nonsense in a bar. All those HeirHeads hate Trump, whom they view as a traitor to their class. Trump got kicked out of prep school for beating up those smug spoiled pukes, something every Middle American boy should aspire to.