The 15 most ridiculous things media said about climate change in 2019

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I love this time of year. And being 2019 a bonus. Not only do we get lots of year-end reviews and best of the year stuff, this year we also get a bunch of best of the decade reviews. Always interesting and sometimes fun. This one is neither.

It is a list of stupid things presented in the media during 2019.

And guess what - Fox News is over-represented.

Read it and weep.

• Haha
Reactions: baloney_detector
Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky
With any "Luck" this coming year will be the one that makes climate change undeniable, even to these nutjobs.

Feb 2007
USA
My personal favorites...

“Because with the Earth rotating at 1,000 miles per hour, OK, 365 days of the year, we subject to feel climate changing a little bit.”

...and...

“We’re having some extreme weather, and yes, a lot of it is being manipulated....George Soros and the Democratic Party have come out and they want it outlawed for citizens to talk about the weather modification.”

:lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2015
Arizona
I love this time of year. And being 2019 a bonus. Not only do we get lots of year-end reviews and best of the year stuff, this year we also get a bunch of best of the decade reviews. Always interesting and sometimes fun. This one is neither.

It is a list of stupid things presented in the media during 2019.

And guess what - Fox News is over-represented.

Read it and weep.

My personal fave: Ben Shapiro. The “true deniers” are those who recognize we need to take action right now, for they are “denying the reality of the situation on the ground.” Errr...umm.....huh? Sounds like Trumpisms?

If Ben is the intellectual "STAR" of the RW, they are in deeper doo-doo than I thought. He (like so many of his compadres) is an insufferable, conceited asshat---not particularly bright---incredibly freaky and basically unbearable.
Can you imagine even being in the same room with him?
It's interesting to me that so many UNEDUCATED voters seem drawn to guys like Ben. If Ben were a Democrat they'd be building a very large bonfire to hold his feet to.....but since Ben's a diehard wingnut his dimwitted comments are seen as profoundly deep.
Gag.

Reactions: baloney_detector

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Does homo sapiens sapiens make it through this, this being the clean break from logic and reason that is gladly embraced by seemingly more and more Americans?

It's one thing to be ignorant. All of us have gaps in our knowledge. It's another thing to be proud of being ignorant and to look down on those who aren't.

Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky
The Earth will be fine, this is just a blip in a fraction of one second in its day.....Humans, not so much.

Jan 2020
Congo Free State, Africa
Great post; I'm still chuckling. Especially the one about the Pagans. My nephew in Florida said it's been a HOT winter and the swarms of flies are back IN JANUARY. If that's not an omen, nothing is. Perhaps the planet is finally fighting back.

invasive.jpg