The 19th Anniversary of the 9/11 attack is in about seven months

Feb 2020
Houston
I propose that we use that date to start drawing down from the war hysteria and security apparatus that we accepted as the new normal after that attack.

We should demand that by the 20th anniversary, we be back to respect for privacy, avoidance of foreign entanglements and protection of individual rights that we valued before we were attacked "because they hate our freedom."

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
The terrorist totally won that one, helped turn this country into a shithole of hateful idiots, and decades of pissing away billions and billions on war.

Reactions: imaginethat
Feb 2020
Houston
The terrorist totally won that one, helped turn this country into a shithole of hateful idiots, and decades of pissing away billions and billions on war.
Yep.

All our retribution did nothing but help them recruit young sexually repressed men by romising them a sexually charged paradise in exchange for their lives.

Feb 2020
Kalifornia
I propose that we use that date to start drawing down from the war hysteria and security apparatus that we accepted as the new normal after that attack.
Yes, the PATRIOT Act bypassed the 4th Amendment and empowered the government to spy on citizens via phone conversations. The 4th Amendment prohibits government officials from engaging in unreasonable searches and seizures.

Section 215 of the PATRIOT Act was set to expire in 2015, however to this day, Congress continues to extend the unconstitutional power.

"Every time something really bad happens, people cry out for safety, and the government answers by taking rights away from good people." - Penn Jillette.

Feb 2020
Land of the Rising Buns

We should demand that by the 20th anniversary, we be back to respect for privacy, avoidance of foreign entanglements and protection of individual rights that we valued before we were attacked "because they hate our freedom."
No, I think we use that date to celebrate. Celebrate WTC Building 7 being magically demolished. That has to be the cleanest most beautiful natural implosion I have ever seen! 9/11 should a celebration of the achievement of American construction know-how!

Feb 2020
Houston
No, I think we use that date to celebrate. Celebrate WTC Building 7 being magically demolished. That has to be the cleanest most beautiful natural implosion I have ever seen! 9/11 should a celebration of the achievement of American construction know-how!
Yamcha, you asshole!

It's Little Big Man from the libertariansforum.

I like to change my name from time to time.

Skychief is here, I guess you know that.

At first I thought a couple of guys here were Jeff, but it turns out this forum is filled with his type of moron.

Reactions: yamcha

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Yes, the PATRIOT Act bypassed the 4th Amendment and empowered the government to spy on citizens via phone conversations. The 4th Amendment prohibits government officials from engaging in unreasonable searches and seizures.

Section 215 of the PATRIOT Act was set to expire in 2015, however to this day, Congress continues to extend the unconstitutional power.

"Every time something really bad happens, people cry out for safety, and the government answers by taking rights away from good people." - Penn Jillette.
“I voted against the Patriot Act in 2001, 2006, 2011 and 2015. I strongly oppose its reauthorization next month,” he tweeted on February 11. “I believe that in a democratic and constitutional form of government, we cannot sacrifice the civil liberties that make us a free country.” - Bernie Sanders

May 2019
USA
Or how to construct the national religion as apparently the word of God from Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception for those burning Bush's 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" terrorists in to nuke Temple Mount being protected & served by Federal Lynching KKK churchstate enforcement Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations prior to exterminations of a Washington, D.C born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower as being Islam certainly has that fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception order for Christiananality pedophilia to be higher than one nation under God in it's crusade jihad to supercede Einstein's time travel theories supported by most likely the SCOTUS Rosenberg decision in nuclear research to prove that from over 2000+ years ago which cannot be proved has standing for space as the place for the human race suicidal sociopsychopathilogical super ego homicidal human farming of Israel as for the Holocaust, WW II Nuremberg War Crime Trials, 9/11 holycosts & for over 40 years where a Rosenberg decision in nuclear research standing trumps Einstein's interpretation of the laws of nature & natures God. ....