The 2010's: The Decade Of Shitty White People

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
More accurately....Democrats are the (much) lesser of 2 evils.
Pssshaw... Their both the same in rhetoric outside US borders, the only difference is in the spin.

Besides... There are other options to the alleged two evils mantra. Libertarian, Green, Independent and ect...

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
White people have been shitty for a long time. Asian cultures had technology but they didn't feel the need to conquer the world and invade other countries, brutalize the people, and steal their resources like the White Europeans did
Inferior races lacked the willpower and the will to conquer and struggle like the Aryan.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
Well, finally. Someone with a valid point. But let's be more specific. WHITE MEN have been shitty for a long time.
More specifically WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE built this country. Just ask them. They'll tell you--loud and proud.
They'll boast about how they grabbed and pillaged and raped and enslaved their way through the decades--how they just took what they wanted and they are still taking.
Who owns this country? WHO manages/governs this country? WHO makes the laws, carries them out? Who enforces the laws? Who judges the laws?
White men have never made up the majority of the US population, and yet from the country’s beginnings, they have made up most of its political decision-makers. The constitution itself is an outrageously undemocratic document. People today are bound by a set of procedural rules that were made without the input of women, African Americans or native people. It was WHITE MEN who finally relented and GRANTED those same people the right to vote--and not without protest.
A constitution written by slaveholders is being interpreted by a tiny room full of white elites who have been given no meaningful popular approval. When you step back and look at the situation objectively, it’s utterly farcical to call the US government democratic.
But change is in the wind and I hope I live long enough to see it thrive---our demographics. Some day SOON this nation will be governed by the very people who SHOULD have been governing all along--minorities and women.
Not me. I won't vote for a white male, minority or woman who feels privileged and entitled to run the country.

I'll vote for the best candidate i feel is qualified for the job who doesnt run on the laurels achieved by others. Be it a white man, woman or a minority.

I want someone with the strength of their own independent convictions free from any outside influence peddlers.

But that won't hapen because we will not allow anyone such a chance.

Reactions: cwII

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
Inferior races lacked the willpower and the will to conquer and struggle like the Aryan.
Not true. Gjengis Khan, Attila, Shaka Zulu, Simon Bolivar in theor respective eras and plus numerous Native leaders prior to white settlements of the Americas were quite adept at fighting against and conqeuring weaker tribes, nations or empires.

Mar 2017
Matosinhos Portugal
As we have often noted you're wrong. The Chinese invented guns with bamboo barrels right after they invented gunpowder and it was the first known use of gunpowder as a weapon.
Lloyd claiming that Asians didn't feel the need to conquer and that's wrong too. WWII started by the Japanese when we tried to curtail their take over of Asia and the current expansion of Chinas sphere of influence in SE Asia are evidence that he's wrong too.

Not forgetting that the first firearms the Japanese saw were Portuguese is what the story goes.

Não esquecendo que as primeiras armas de fogo que os japoneses viram eram portuguêsas é o que diz a história

History also says that the first European man the Japanese saw was the Portuguese.

A história tambem diz que o primeiro homem europeu que o japonés viu foi o português.

O primeiro ministro de Portugal

The Indian Origins of António Costa

2017-01-11
António Costa's Indian origins come from his father, Orlando da Costa, who was a poet and writer. Orlando da Costa studied, graduated and worked in Portugal, where he was held several times by PIDE before 25 April. Portuguese, a PCP activist, much of Orlando da Costa's work has as its theme the then Portuguese state of India, where she spent her childhood and youth. The last interview he gave before he died was to TVI in 2005
-----------------
As origens indianas de António Costa

2017-01-11
As origens indianas de António Costa provêm do pai, Orlando da Costa, que foi foi poeta e escritor. Orlando da Costa estudou, formou-se e trabalhou em Portugal, onde foi várias vezes detido pela PIDE antes do 25 de Abril. Português, militante do PCP, grande parte da obra de Orlando da Costa tem por temática o então estado português da Índia, onde passou a infância e a juventude. A última entrevista que deu antes de morrer foi à TVI, em 2005

Photo of António Costa Prime Minister of Portugal

His origins do not concern me, what interests me is that he governs Portugal well.

As origens dele a mim não me preocupa,o que me interessa é que ele governe bem Portugal.

Dec 2019
Utah, USA
Pssshaw... Their both the same in rhetoric outside US borders, the only difference is in the spin.

Besides... There are other options to the alleged two evils mantra. Libertarian, Green, Independent and ect...
Not sure what point your 1st statement is trying to make. There is "spin", and there are "lies". They're not the same thing....What does "outside the U.S." have to do with anything?

As for the 2nd, once we have more than 1 or 2 Independent/other party contenders, I'll include them. Right now, none of them is a viable option. A vote for any of them is a vote for Trump.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
Not sure what point your 1st statement is trying to make. There is "spin", and there are "lies". They're not the same thing....What does "outside the U.S." have to do with anything?
Outside US borders they're both hawks. In my view, spin amd lies are the same. I want a straight shooter telling me what is going on and when or how they screwed up. Outside our borders is bery consequential to hearts and minds. One of my main neefs with both parties is how they present the other in a negative light only. I have no respect for either of them.

As for the 2nd, once we have more than 1 or 2 Independent/other party contenders, I'll include them. Right now, none of them is a viable option. A vote for any of them is a vote for Trump.
They are not viable because of this winner take all attitude. We are so fearful of the other that we limit ourselves to either party. That's not how a representative republic of democracy is supposed to work. It is simply the tyranny of one majority over the other.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Dec 2019
Utah, USA
Outside US borders they're both hawks. In my view, spin amd lies are the same. I want a straight shooter telling me what is going on and when or how they screwed up. Outside our borders is bery consequential to hearts and minds. One of my main neefs with both parties is how they present the other in a negative light only. I have no respect for either of them.

They are not viable because of this winner take all attitude. We are so fearful of the other that we limit ourselves to either party. That's not how a representative republic of democracy is supposed to work. It is simply the tyranny of one majority over the other.
Ok, I disagree that spin and lies are the same thing. Guess it's useless to discuss further. As for viability, you can blame the MSM (both sides) for most of the "spin" (mo), but only 1 side is actually lying. Not talking about opinion...I'm saying calling black -> white is not an "alternative fact"....and it's not spin....It's a lie, period.

Reactions: leekohler2 and RNG