The 2010's: The Decade Of Shitty White People

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
Ok, I disagree that spin and lies are the same thing. Guess it's useless to discuss further. As for viability, you can blame the MSM (both sides) for most of the "spin" (mo), but only 1 side is actually lying. Not talking about opinion...I'm saying calling black -> white is not an "alternative fact"....and it's not spin....It's a lie, period.
Let me clarify. I do recognise the definition of the two is different. How they make me feel though is the same. Cheap and pissed!

Reactions: cwII
Dec 2019
Utah, USA
Let me clarify. I do recognise the definition of the two is different. How they make me feel though is the same. Cheap and pissed!
Yep.....Agreed! Politics sux in general! The founders never anticipated a 2-party (or any party) state. Ever since the FCC Fairness Act was abolished in 1987, "news" has become pure spin (editorial).

I really agree with you on how they make us feel (samo). Everyone ends up in their own corner because of the way they "feel" instead of being intellectually honest, thinking logically, and most of all open to the truth (tied to their own opinion). That's why tRump has a base that's immovable. They have to be right, because they can't deal with the "feeling" of being wrong.

Feelings are not facts, and have no place in important decision making. Being wrong is an opportunity to learn, but being wrong makes people with low self-esteem crazy.

Reactions: se7en
Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
This is one of the most idiotic statements I've ever read....You consider having to will to conquer as a admirable quality? You're what's wrong with this country.
Your moral bankruptcy and your lack of spine is what's wrong with our race.