The 8 Kinds of Black Donald Trump Supporters

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
From the blackest president ever, that classy guy.

smfh

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
This is ABSOLUTLY the most Racist Post I have ever seen in a long time on this forum.

I am Sorry Trisitan that the Blacks don't "Step and Fetch" it like you think they should.

Um. Braintrust. You *do* realize that I didn't write this, right?

I usually think you have well reasoned posts even though I disagree with you..
BUT I WILL NOT LET THIS RACIST piece of crap stand without calling it out.

How interesting that you and others can post all the bullshit blog messages about how much the black community LOVES Dear Leader - but when an actual black man writes about black people, it's suddenly racist.
You can't make this shit up.

I know we UNCLE TOMs are not to the lefts liking but remember UNCLE TOM was the HERO of Stowe's novel.
Uncle Tom? "We UNCLE TOMS?!?!" You're black now? You can't be an Uncle Tom if you're white. Unless you have a sibling with children and your name is Thomas. That's like saying "We RABBITS" ... unless you have really long ears and a cotton ball on your ass, you're full of shit.

KnightOfSappho

Forum Staff
Feb 2007
New York
I didn't care for this.

There are a spectrum of political beliefs among black people just like among white people. Like anyone else, this author is entitled to his opinion but if he thinks that there is something defective if they like the President then he needs to examine his beliefs about other black people.

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Uncle Tom? "We UNCLE TOMS?!?!" You're black now? You can't be an Uncle Tom if you're white. Unless you have a sibling with children and your name is Thomas. That's like saying "We RABBITS" ... unless you have really long ears and a cotton ball on your ass, you're full of shit.
I am of mixed race... you know that. and Yes, when people called my Grandfather a "Nigger" you don't think it hurt.

The abuse my father had to take.

Yes I say we.

Because there is only one Race, Human

Reactions: 2 people

KnightOfSappho

Forum Staff
Feb 2007
New York
Knight ... you can tell that it's fairly tongue in cheek
I do get that. I also know that there are a number of unfortunate of black people that believe that you have to think and/or act a certain way if you are black. That is what I got from this article.

I will own that this is an assumption on my part, his belief system, but someone like me would confuse the hell out of him.

I have nothing against Trump politically. I dislike him because he is a nasty, banal, narcissistic human being.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I am of mixed race... you know that. and Yes, when people called my Grandfather a "Nigger" you don't think it hurt.

The abuse my father had to take.

Yes I say we.

Because there is only one Race, Human
actually, I *didn't* know you were mixed race.

so, my bad - I apologize.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I do get that. I also know that there are a number of unfortunate of black people that believe that you have to think and/or act a certain way if you are black. That is what I got from this article.

I will own that this is an assumption on my part, his belief system, but someone like me would confuse the hell out of him.

I have nothing against Trump politically. I dislike him because he is a nasty, banal, narcissistic human being.
I'm exactly the opposite.

sort of.

I could IGNORE the fact that he's coarse and crass and common and crude and vulgar and rude and insulting, IF there was something in his political agenda I believed in.

But, I'm against everything he stands for ... so his outrageously offensive personality is all the more egregious to me. And the fact that he is not even embarrassed at being caught in lie after lie after lie makes it worse.

He's just loathsome in every conceivable way.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
actually, I *didn't* know you were mixed race.

so, my bad - I apologize.
He has made that claim many times. But look at his pic. He looks very white and more importantly acts like your average old white male Trumpanzee.