The Air Really Was Cleaner Under Obama

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Remember how not too long ago the esteemed president said the air in the US was the cleanest it has ever been?

Wrong again. And EPA data proves it.

Six types of dangerous air pollutants qualify as “criteria” pollutants under the Clean Air Act, and all are toxic in some form to human health. At least three of them—ozone, nitrous oxide, and particulate matter—are more prevalent now than they were in 2016, before Trump took office, according to EPA data released this week.

And Wheeler’s broader claim that “pollution is on the decline” is also untrue. American emissions of carbon-dioxide pollution surged last year, after several years of decline. Carbon dioxide traps heat in the atmosphere and acidifies the ocean, and it is the most significant driver of climate change.

The Air Really Was Cleaner Under Obama

Aug 2018
been around
Ok, but it's the way people feel that's important, right? Feelings are more important than facts.
i.e. Caitlyn feels he's a female, and that's more important than biology or science. For you to state a fact is actually a non sequitur.

Since there's a Republican in the oval office the air feels sweeter, the sun feels gentler, and life feels better. That's what's important.

How dare you mention a fact. I feel threatened by the fact you stated. Take it back, apologize, and pay for the creation of a safe space for me or you'll be censored and banned from social media.

Last edited:

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Ok, but it's the way people feel that's important, right? Feelings are more important than facts.
i.e. Caitlyn feels he's a female, and that's more important than biology or science. For you to state a fact is actually a non sequitur.

Since there's a Republican in the oval office the air feels sweeter, the sun feels gentler, and life feels better. That's what's important.

How dare you mention a fact. I feel threatened by the fact you stated. Take it back, apologize, and pay for the creation of a safe space for me or you'll be censored and banned from social media.
So of course you'd rather bleat crap than actually check any of the internal links in the article leading to EPA data to prove the OP has nothing to do with "feelings" but with something that most Republicans and all Dotard supporters find totally beyond their intellectual capabilities, plain facts.

Aug 2018
been around
I'm sorry, you appear to miss the point of my tongue in cheek post. I did not disagree with your fact; merely the point I try to make is that Liberals choose the facts that fit their narrative, and put feeling in front of facts they disagree with - hence the mention of Caitlyn. Capice?

...and THANK YOU for characterizing the placing of feelings before facts as bleating crap. That's exactly the point I was trying to make.

Cheers!

Last edited: