The Arctic's 'last bastion' of sea ice is breaking up for the first time on record

Oct 2010
Colorado
Saw an article this week about the permafrost in parts of Siberia. The scientist that monitor it have found it is thawing. What has always been solid frozen ground, even in summer, is now soft and slushy.
Gigatons of methane have been locked up in the permafrost. Methane is a far more potent heat-retentive gas than CO2. It's only got one place to go and we're breathing it.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Once again IF WE DO NOT HAVE THESE NATURAL WARMING PERIODS THE FRESH WATER TABLES INLAND NEVER REPLINISH.

warming and cooling cycles
Get the fuck outta here with your repetitive babble.

Millions if not billions of lives are at stake, and all you care about is repeating your bullshit opinions, making light of the ugly future people like you have created for humankind.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Gigatons of methane have been locked up in the permafrost. Methane is a far more potent heat-retentive gas than CO2. It's only got one place to go and we're breathing it.
VERY GOOD I have finally gotten you to admit that CO2 is not the main GHG.. Actually methane isn't the main GHG either finally you are beginning to listen to what I say..

now say H2O is the GHG that has caused 99.9% of GHG effect.. an it is 99.9999% NATURAL

Oct 2010
Colorado
no but there were billions of Dinosaurs, and other species, that 90%of those species were made extinct due to CLIMATE CHANGE called GLOBAL COOLING. man was not yet created.
Unbelievably moronic.

No, wait, considering it's you it's believable.

Dinosaurs eh? Tell me o great scientist, what's the theory on dinosaur extinction, and then tell me what relevance that has to this discussion, please.

Oct 2010
Colorado
VERY GOOD I have finally gotten you to admit that CO2 is not the main GHG.. Actually methane isn't the main GHG either finally you are beginning to listen to what I say..

now say H2O is the GHG that has caused 99.9% of GHG effect.. an it is 99.9999% NATURAL
Like I said, you're a fucking idiot who pretends to have and respect scientific knowledge.

I'm finished responding to the same tired bullshit you ejaculate in every climate discussion.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Like I said, you're a fucking idiot who pretends to have and respect scientific knowledge.

I'm finished responding to the same tired bullshit you ejaculate in every climate discussion.
Now now no need to talk about fornicating under carnal knowledge.

I am not the Idiot, you have bought the lies of Corporate lies.. Lets see the Green Movment is the 21st century verson of the Military industrial Complex.

They have chasing your tails First cooling then cooling didn't happen, then they have you chasing Warming, the warming ended in 2 decades ago now they are selling you climate change.

Global warming has been a 10,000 year event.80- 90% of the warming OCCURED before 1850.. (Industrial revolution.)