The Arctic's 'last bastion' of sea ice is breaking up for the first time on record

Apr 2013
Left coast
When all else fails, resort to falsehoods, eh?

You're wrong, actually, as usual.

Every time I look at my grandchildren I think of the stupidity and paranoia of people like you.
I've debunked this stupid claim of his multiple times. I've debunked his 97% natural claim multiple times. He doesn't care. He just continues to repeat the same lies he learned from stupid denier sites twenty years ago again and again.

I've given up.

Oct 2010
Colorado
I've debunked this stupid claim of his multiple times. I've debunked his 97% natural claim multiple times. He doesn't care. He just continues to repeat the same lies he learned from stupid denier sites twenty years ago again and again.

I've given up.
I understand. TNV disrespects science, yet he claims to be employed in a scientific field.

Jun 2013
Ohio
Dear IT, it is certainly your right and prerogative but, I can’t believe that you are still wasting your time trying to debate climate change with a jughead that will deny it until his death despite what scientific study suggest. Godspeed to you IT.......LOL

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Dear IT, it is certainly your right and prerogative but, I can’t believe that you are still wasting your time trying to debate climate change with a jughead that will deny it until his death despite what scientific study suggest. Godspeed to you IT.......LOL

Once again Nazi hat man proves he is a liar, and what do liars do they lie.

I have NEVER EVER denied climate change... so Please take your Full of Feces mouth and Swallow your own Bovine Manure.