The Atheist Agenda

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
If atheists are trying to "push an agenda" then why is it always the religious people knocking on my door trying to tell me about their God?

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
All dressed up and nowhere to go.
Perfectly describes Christians. Spend their entire life dressing up for a God that, in all likelihood, does not exist.

10% of your income given to...what?

Jun 2012
Barsoom
Here is what an agenda looks like, and this is just two of the plethora of cases off the top of my head.

Nothing triggers an atheist like a cross. A vampire does not get as triggered by a cross.

There is a giant cross that was created by the destruction of the Twin Towers referred to as the “Cross at Ground Zero.” This cross triggered the American Atheist Association. The Second Circuit Court in New York was not sympathetic to their triggering or their agenda and ruled against the atheists.

There is a cross honoring WWI veterans called the Bladensburg World War I Veterans Memorial in Prince George's County, Maryland. This memorial is shaped like a cross, which has been there since the 1920, then suddenly triggered the American Humanist Association, the Freedom From Religion Foundation, and the Center for Inquiry. The United States District Court for the District of Maryland was not sympathetic to their triggering or their agenda and ruled against the atheist.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Michigan
If atheists are trying to "push an agenda" then why is it always the religious people knocking on my door trying to tell me about their God?
Because they care about you.

And because Jesus told them to spread the good news.