The attack on Christianity continues!

Feb 2018
ohio
LGBT, Antifa demand Texas church leave over sexuality
Militant and Marxist protesters from LGBT and Antifa groups gathered to shut down a Christian megachurch in Austin, Texas, last Sunday – reportedly demanding that its members renounce their biblical views on sexuality while condemning the church’s support of biblical marriage between one man and one woman.

“Members of the Stonewall Militant Front (SMF) were joined by a dozen or so other gay rights activists who chanted, waved pride flags and held signs [last] weekend to protest Celebration Church because of its opposition to gay marriage,” PJ Media reported. “The gay rights activists also protested the church's Sunday morning services at the Austin school district performing arts center in order to criticize the district for renting the facility to Christian ‘homophobes.’"

Feb 2018
ohio
So when people protest a facility that other people use to engage in a Constitionally protected right (aka an abortion clinic) I’ll bet you’re all for that. But people protesting outside of a church is crossing a line?
They can do what they want as long as they do not interfere with people coming on or off the property which we both know is next.
"Although the numbers of the demonstration were not strong enough to shut down the church service entirely, people in attendance said that they were ready to come protest again,” Incendiary News’ Mike Talavera noted"

What I find hilarious, and tragic at the same time, these people demand tolerance, while displaying none, you cool with that? They want to force the attending Church members, and the Church out of the city, because they will not conform, is that your tolerance at work?

Feb 2018
ohio
The people in that church were exercising their constitutional religious rights. The people outside of the church were exercising their constitutional free speech rights.

I don't see the problem here.

How is this a war on Christians? Is no one supposed to object to Christians?
They can do what they want as long as they stay off private property and do not interfere with people coming, and going! I personally would walk right up to the property line, and pray for them, loudly!

Feb 2018
ohio
So, you're fine with protests at abortion clinics but against protests at churches.

That even more strongly confirms your king sized content of hypocrisy.
I see you have not read my previous posts I will wait. I have never protested an abortion clinic!
I did say as long as they did not interfere with church goers or set foot on the property they could do whatever they want. I do find it hilarious the tolerant want to force others to accept their agenda, and force them out of the city talk about hypocrites, go ahead and include yourself in that.

Apr 2013
Left coast
I see you have not read my previous posts I will wait. I have never protested an abortion clinic!
I did say as long as they did not interfere with church goers or set foot on the property they could do whatever they want. I do find it hilarious the tolerant want to force others to accept their agenda, and force them out of the city talk about hypocrites, go ahead and include yourself in that.
Well they didn't so what the hell are you whining about, snowflake?