The Book of Enoch was Forbidden in the Bible – It Includes Giants, Fallen Angels and a Warning for Mankind

Feb 2006
California
There are many topics discussed in the Book of Enoch, some of them include things such as Nephilim, corrupted angels, a huge flood, and an extremely advanced knowledge and a warning to humanity.

For those of you who did not know, the Book of Enoch is an ancient manuscript that accounts for the life and lessons of Enoch, a Biblical figure and the grandfather of Noah. It was connected with God.

Enoch was appointed by God as his messenger and in exchange, God provided him with knowledge. His mission was to spread the knowledge all around the world. In the end, Enoch reached the Kingdom of God escaping his enemies.

After becoming the father of Methuselah, Enoch joined the company of God for more than 300 years and engendered many sons and daughters. Enoch managed to live as much as 365 years.

Finally, God decided to take him away from his company.

Have a look at the following video for more information and please don’t forget to share your opinions with us.

https://knowledgetime.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2-God-took-enoch.jpg

https://knowledgetime.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/1-fallen-angel.png

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
This may be pointed out in the videos....

The Book of Enoch "disappeared" for more than a thousand years. It's reliability was questioned.

This and many other books became discredited after the Council of Laodicea. And being under ban of the authorities, afterwards it gradually passed out of circulation. At about the time of the Protestant Reformation, there came to be a renewed interest in the Book of Enoch which had long since been lost to the modern world. By the late 1400’s rumors began to spread that somewhere a copy of the long lost Book of Enoch might still exist. During this time many books arose claiming to be the long lost book and were later found to be forgeries. The return of the long lost Book of Enoch to the modern western world is credited to the famous explorer James Bruce, who in 1773 returned from six years in Abyssinia with three Ethiopic copies of the lost book. In 1821 Richard Laurence published the first English translation. The famous R.H. Charles edition was published in 1912. In the following years several portions of the Greek text surfaced. Then with the discovery of cave 4 of the Dead Sea Scrolls, seven fragmentary copies of the Aramaic text were discovered.

The Book of Enoch begins:

The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said –Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them: The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling, And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai, [And appear from His camp] And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens. And all shall be smitten with fear And the Watchers shall quake, And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

Reactions: intangible child