the case for free money

Sep 2019
Here
So once the government no longer needs slaves what will become of them?
When automation goes full force, then humans can start doing what all those that came before us, wanted us to do. Enjoy the fruits of their labor. We're at the top of the food chain. We should start acting like it.

Robots designing and building robots. It doesn't get any better than that.

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North
There's a first time for everything.

Labor is money. It's just not issued by the government or the banks. And without money, it can't be taxed.
Again, are you equating brain surgery and burger flipping?

With no tax, are you going to be happy watching your house burn down, all alone?

Sep 2019
Here
Again, are you equating brain surgery and burger flipping?
With no tax, are you going to be happy watching your house burn down, all alone?[/QUOTE]

I have an idea. How about you ask yourself those same questions and try to come up with a solution that works in an RBE. That way, you don't have to take my word for it.
I'd like to see just how deep you're capable of thinking. Consider it a challenge.

Reactions: Gdjjr

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North
With no tax, are you going to be happy watching your house burn down, all alone?
I have an idea. How about you ask yourself those same questions and try to come up with a solution that works in an RBE. That way, you don't have to take my word for it.
I'd like to see just how deep you're capable of thinking. Consider it a challenge.[/QUOTE]
I in fact think you haven't thought about it sufficiently. Yours is a simplistic overview that doesn't address the multitude of failures I have recounted.

Sep 2019
Here
I'd like to see just how deep you're capable of thinking. Consider it a challenge.
I in fact think you haven't thought about it sufficiently. Yours is a simplistic overview that doesn't address the multitude of failures I have recounted.[/QUOTE]

It requires thought and reason. Not questions.

Try it sometime.

It's not like it's gonna replace the Feds fiat paper tomorrow. But it could happen sooner than expected.
Especially with talk of guaranteed income going on now.

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I in fact think you haven't thought about it sufficiently. Yours is a simplistic overview that doesn't address the multitude of failures I have recounted.
It requires thought and reason. Not questions.

Try it sometime.

It's not like it's gonna replace the Feds fiat paper tomorrow. But it could happen sooner than expected.
Especially with talk of guaranteed income going on now.[/QUOTE]I think you will find that if you examine it the guaranteed income will be money.

Is the reason you keep dismissing my questions with flippant remarks that you don't have answers?

Sep 2019
Here
Is the reason you keep dismissing my questions with flippant remarks that you don't have answers?
Why do I feel like I'm talking to myself?

Oh yeah, I got answers. But their not simple answers. They require thought too. '

So that puts us right back to square one.

Look, you and I know how fiat currency is created. Out of nothing, backed by nothing. The fed knows the Government can't pay them back. And they don't even care. Why? Because the money they're creating is created out of nothing, backed by nothing. And there's an unlimited supply of that same exact nothing. THE only way the fed could run out of money is everyone there forgot how to punch the the numbers into the computers.
How long should it take for people, enough people, to figure this out? And how long before someone comes up with a better way?

For Pete's sakes, it's way past time for robots to start cleaning, mowing the yard, driving us where we need to go. Or at least giving us the option. It's time to stop being owned.

If we're still a free country, it's time "we the people" start acting like it.

Sep 2019
Texas
Why do I feel like I'm talking to myself?

Oh yeah, I got answers. But their not simple answers. They require thought too. '

So that puts us right back to square one.

Look, you and I know how fiat currency is created. Out of nothing, backed by nothing. The fed knows the Government can't pay them back. And they don't even care. Why? Because the money they're creating is created out of nothing, backed by nothing. And there's an unlimited supply of that same exact nothing. THE only way the fed could run out of money is everyone there forgot how to punch the the numbers into the computers.
How long should it take for people, enough people, to figure this out? And how long before someone comes up with a better way?

For Pete's sakes, it's way past time for robots to start cleaning, mowing the yard, driving us where we need to go. Or at least giving us the option. It's time to stop being owned.

If we're still a free country, it's time "we the people" start acting like it.
LOL- my kids, both of them, have those vacuum cleaners that work by itself, on hardwood floors- they say you still have to do it yourself, just less often-

Reactions: YoursTruly
Sep 2019
Here
LOL- my kids, both of them, have those vacuum cleaners that work by itself, on hardwood floors- they say you still have to do it yourself, just less often-
The mowers they have now, seemed to be completely unorganized. They go all over the yard. Many MANY times over over the already mowed grass. BUT, they do mow. They do dock themselves and recharge. They don't chew up the dog toys or the flower bed & they come in out of the rain.

Dec 2018
New England
This concept seems to be fairly new to you. The proof is in the questions you ask, and the ones you haven't answered. Saying "I asked you first" isn't answering any of my questions. Had you have thought about this, as much as I described, you would've already answered your own questions. Instead of finding reasons to not think about what your asking, trying to solve the questions your asking, you're just asking more questions.
That's not how this works. I don't have all he answers. At least not that you'd understand. Simply because you're look for me to answer, instead of thinking about it yourself.

My qualifications to what? A concept that's never really been tried? How do you qualify for that? Some sort of monetary policy degree isn't a qualification. Our society vs an RBE are two complete opposites. There's no way to qualify for that.

But like I said, if you're not going to think about solutions to your own questions, why bother even asking. You're not interested in how it would work. You just wanna discredit it.
I've posted enough information (more than I wanted to) for anyone to at least get the jist of it all. But some people will put more effort into discrediting something, than trying to figure it out.
If you can't put the square peg into the round hole, you can either put it down, or look for a square hole.
Translation: “I have no real depth in the field of economics, either academically or professionally. I’m hoping I can shift the conversation to perceived faults in others in an attempt to conseal this.”