The Cheshire Cat Guide to Voting Stupid

Jun 2018
Toronto
The video above (post 26) 'Powerless you' explains exactly how much power the people have.

You’re arguing against a documentary with personal opinions. These kind of documentaries are factual otherwise they wouldn’t see the light of day. You may have a romanticized version of the EU and liberal fascism, but let’s bring you up to reality level.

Enjoy, because we’re not.

The video in 26 is BS. The EU is not a true federation. If all of the legislation was done in the EU parliament, then they might have had a point. It's not. The EU parliament passes laws and then these laws get implemented on a local level by the local parliaments. Because of the nature of the integration process, the EU is in an intermediary state, where power is shared between the different member countries.

And then there are outright lies. The European councli consists of the heads of the member states. They are very much elected. The european commission is the govermnet with a minister from every country. How they nominate their candidates is up to each country. Ususally they go through a local parliamentary vote and then they go through a scrutiny by the EU parliament.

I hope some day, when the EU becomes a true federation, the process would become simplier, but it is not undemocratic and is actually quite efficient. Because the people sent to Brussels come from all corners of the EU, they are much less prone to corruption like the locally elected and operating officials. They face scrutiny from all memebr states.

Jun 2018
Toronto
And since we are at posting videos, here is one explaining why you are about to commit to economic hardship to please the local elite:

Aug 2019
Warwickshire UK
And since we are at posting videos, here is one explaining why you are about to commit to economic hardship to please the local elite:

Those videos are predictions and opinions. Brexit hasn’t yet occurred so no one is able to say what will happen. What has happened with the EU isn’t a prediction, it’s fact.

Here's something I wrote a while ago. The reason you don't understand is because you're still cheering on liberalism. That will change later and you'll personally experience the fascism behind it. No download needed, scroll down to read. You will not like what's coming, but in the meantime you're free to enjoy your opinion. :)

BREXIT European Union

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Toronto
"Liberal fascism" :) I ain't seen a beast like that. Care to explain what is a liberal fascism? That pdf is full of russian references. Coincidence much?

Jun 2018
Toronto
Nice resume you have there Mr. Cheshire Cat:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnvasiateacher

John V
English and Social Science - Asia Teacher
Delivering quality education, providing opportunities
j.vitols(at)yahoo.co.uk

LinkedIn[2018]
University educated, internationally experienced, professionally competent

A native UK English speaker, male, age 63, resident in Thailand, married, no child dependents, no medications

8 years international teaching experience in Middle and High schools, TEFL certified, professionally competent
10 years university education BA BSc MA, recognized abilities in problem solving, management and motivation
It's cool to sip cocktails in Thailand while pushing the Brexit train wreck. Keep it up, I like you.

:)

Feb 2019
nunya
Voting and democracy is foolish, and a failed experiment. There is only one Truth to anything, and delusional plebeians shouldn't be allowed to dictate terms.
Then who should? Do you have an alternative? Should a government be run by one person? To which the nation has to experience the flaws in the absolute despotism of the leaders personality and internal thoughts?

Aug 2019
Warwickshire UK
Nice resume you have there Mr. Cheshire Cat:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnvasiateacher

It's cool to sip cocktails in Thailand while pushing the Brexit train wreck. Keep it up, I like you.

:)

I’m not in Thailand, or China anymore. I’m in the UK until I retire and then I’ll go back. If you don’t know what liberal fascism is try H.G. Wells. From communism which got a dirty name, to liberal fascism, which after the war also dropped out of favour, to progressivism. They’re name changes.

I’m not an anonymous keyboard warrior, I write stuff and publish often under pseudonyms over various international sites. Is there a reason you feel the need to concentrate on the poster? :)

Jun 2018
Toronto
I’m not in Thailand, or China anymore. I’m in the UK until I retire and then I’ll go back. If you don’t know what liberal fascism is try H.G. Wells. From communism which got a dirty name, to liberal fascism, which after the war also dropped out of favour, to progressivism. They’re name changes.

I’m not an anonymous keyboard warrior, I write stuff and publish often under pseudonyms over various international sites. Is there a reason you feel the need to concentrate on the poster? :)

Sorry, I was curious. It gives me context to what I see. No worries, I'm very white hat.

Back to liberal fascism. The EU is very far from left. If anything it is a bit right from the center.

Aug 2019
Warwickshire UK
Sorry, I was curious. It gives me context to what I see. No worries, I'm very white hat.

Back to liberal fascism. The EU is very far from left. If anything it is a bit right from the center.
The ‘context’ is I’ve lived both under the EU and authoritarian police states. I also taught the social sciences, part of which contains political science. What I say is not an opinion, what I’ve heard on the Internet, or read in books. It means I know what the ideologies of liberal fascism and cultural Marxism are and am able to explain. The general problem in Northern America is low information and on this occasion is the belief that the EU is somehow right wing, which arises from the same stable of fantasies that Obama was a Messiah and Trump was appointed by God.

There is no debate, it's facts against beliefs. Here it is again; if you want to debate, debate the above documentary ‘Brexit the Movie’ or again, here in my own words. Otherwise, we move on. :)

BREXIT European Union