The Cheshire Cat Guide to Voting Stupid

Jun 2018
Toronto
The ‘context’ is I’ve lived both under the EU and authoritarian police states. I also taught the social sciences, part of which contains political science. What I say is not an opinion, what I’ve heard on the Internet, or read in books. It means I know what the ideologies of liberal fascism and cultural Marxism are and am able to explain. The general problem in Northern America is low information and on this occasion is the belief that the EU is somehow right wing, which arises from the same stable of fantasies that Obama was a Messiah and Trump was appointed by God.

There is no debate, it's facts against beliefs. Here it is again; if you want to debate, debate the above documentary ‘Brexit the Movie’ or again, here in my own words. Otherwise, we move on. :)

BREXIT European Union

We move on, good luck with the propaganda tour. Jedi mind tricks work on the feeble minded only. It looks like it's good enough for the majority of brits

:)

Aug 2019
Warwickshire UK
We move on, good luck with the propaganda tour. Jedi mind tricks work on the feeble minded only. It looks like it's good enough for the majority of brits

:)
I explain reality TupSum. I don’t divert to the poster and I’m immune to indoctrination. I’m also a bit too old for the Jedi thing. Yet I enjoy reading the millennial perspective, which makes me glad I'm not one. :)

I despair and am not optimistic about the future for this generation.

May 2018
USA
Voting and democracy is foolish, and a failed experiment. There is only one Truth to anything, and delusional plebeians shouldn't be allowed to dictate terms.
"low IQ plebians", you mean. The problem in the USA that is that ignorant morons have the right to vote. Plus we have an electoral system that is rife for abuse in multiple ways. It wasn't people with high IQ's that voted in the current miserable excuse of a President.

Aug 2019
Warwickshire UK
The initial break will be difficult and that’s because our government has been ruled for decades by pro-European Union leaders. It’s taken the resignation of two Prime Ministers to get this far and a sizeable number of British politicians are still calling for deals, or further referendums to try to get the answer they want.

The European Union does not want to lose one of the few net contributors it has left, or the UK as a net importer of European goods. I’ve no doubt there will be deals done behind the scenes on trade, but hopefully they will be deals that benefit the UK and not a collectivized Europe.

Despite any initial set-backs, the majority of the people prefer to be ruled by a British government, not a foreign one of ‘Commissioners’ and Europe doesn’t exactly have a good track record of getting things right, as seen throughout the 20th century. Stay and sink with the EU, or go it alone as Britain always has? Let’s see what happens.