the connection

Dec 2018
U.S

Tell me if you see a common connection between these 27 different countries.

So you might ask, 'what is the common connection'?

Well, what are they all studying in these 27 different Countries?

I will tell you what 'I' see.

I see them being taught to respect and honor those in 'authority'. But what are they learning from the textbooks was the question. What are they learning from those textbooks while learning about respect and honor towards those in authority? Why do they all appear to be 'agreeing' on the same textbook materials in all 27 different countries while learning to honor and respect their authorities? To whom are they teaching honor and respect? Who are the authorities they are learning to respect and honor? Their parents? Their school? Their community? Their classroom? Whom and with what textbook material are they learning to honor and respect?

It appears as if they are learning how to respect and honor those in authority but not necessarily of those in their own households.

When a child says, 'i don't like that or I don't like this', as to what they are teaching and how they are teaching, could it be saying 'i don't like how they are trying to replace my parents'?

Look at the segment with the U.S. The little 'black' child is sitting there thinking, 'what is he/she doing trying to tell me that my family is wrong'? 'I don't think this is good'.

well, you might not be able to see it... but still... what are they teaching? me personally, I know that often times the 'teachers' take over the 'childrens'' lives. It is called indoctrination but not by family.

School is supposed to teach certain elements of 'education'. Life and family matters is not 'education'.

But at the same time, the teachers' methods of teaching and creating a certain 'atmosphere' for the classroom could be up to them to decide. And maybe they would decide to make it as if was their study den or their back yard leisure area. nonetheless, these children are not entering into a personal private space of an individual to be entertained by them. They are entering into a school, public or private to learn.

But this is the duty of the Education departments to deal with. And surely they know what they are doing, right? Surely, they do. They are being responsible for the children's lives and welfare, currently and for their future. Surely they would know they are responsible in some way or another, right?

If a person can 'lie' to you and not care about 'your' well being, what makes you think that that person will care about your childrens' well being(s)?

If I don't care that the children are learning how to engage in anal intercourse in 4th grade, why should I care about what their parents think about this?

Or is this statement somehow discriminatory to one of your friends, or something?

High sophisticated technology and not being used properly? What is that?

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Isaiah 59:19 "So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him."

From which point of reference, though?

From Europe, the 'west' would be the Americas, from the Americas, the 'west' would be East Asia, from East Asia, the 'west' would be 'Middle Asia', from Middle Asia the 'west' would be 'West Asia'.

So from which standpoint is this verse speaking from?

(J)oshua 5:1 "And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the LORD had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel."

Deuteronomy 3:27 "Get thee up into the top of Pisgah, and lift up thine eyes westward, and northward, and southward, and eastward, and behold it with thine eyes: for thou shalt not go over this Jordan."

Westward of the Jordan River is towards the Mediterranean Sea.

We three kings of orient are,
Bearing gifts we traverse afar
Field and fountain, moor and mountain,
Following yonder star.
Oh, star of wonder, star of night,
Star with royal beauty bright.
Westward leading, still proceeding,
Guide with thy perfect light.
Born a King on Bethlehem's plain,
Gold I bring to crown him again
King for ever, ceasing never
Over us all to reign.
Frankincense to offer have I, incense owns a Deity nigh
Pray'r and praising, all men raising,
Worship him, God most high, oh

And 'west' of Y'srael would be Africa. And 'west' of Africa would be the Americas.

Wow... I didn't realize how close each 'state' in Europe, #'s 1-33 are so near to each other.​

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Ukraine:

...................................................................^......................................................
river Yenisei, which crosses Siberia from North to South.

Russia has a total population of 144 million inhabitants. Can you tell me how many people live East of this line and how many West?

136 million people live West of this line, and 8 million East.

......................................... ^ ................................................................
the mountain chain of the Urals. 100 million people live West of this line, and 36 million East.

over two thirds of Russia’s population lives west of the Urals.

< --------- west

over 2/3 of the population of Russia lives 'west' of the Urals...

https://www.quora.com/Where-does-most-of-Russias-population-live-and-why

Kyrylo Rozumovskyi, the last Hetman of left- and right-bank Ukraine 1750–1764 and the first person to declare Ukraine to be a sovereign state.

Hutsuls, living in Verkhovyna, c. 1930

Marshal Timoshenko (born in the Budjak region) commanded numerous fronts throughout the war, including the Southwestern Front east of Kiev in 1941

Sergey Korolyov, a native of Zhytomyr, the head Soviet rocket engineer and designer during the Space Race

Protesters at Independence Square on the first day of the Orange Revolution

Ukraine - Wikipedia

Petro Poroshenko Volodymyr Groysman

Volodymyr Borysovych Groysman was born in Vinnytsia on 20 January 1978

Last edited: